[BTS CONTENT] What would really happen if BTS actually started legit solo promos?

• I don't think we are really mentally prepared to see any of that complete and brutal event happen. One, within our own fandom, while akgaes and ARMY alike fight about EVERYTHING, and two, with ARMY fighting kpop stans that seem to never catching a break for their favs and continously WHINING even more than they already do when BTS promotes as seven. AKP ARMY, with rapline the only ones putting out free and unpromoted surprise mixtapes, and vocal line yet to do anything, how catastrophic do you think this event will be when the time finally comes? Do you think it will ever happen? And do you want them to ever promote as individuals too despite the drama that will come with it?

*AKP ARMY TAGLIST HERE*

• Too late for that. If they really wanted members to pursue a solo career, Big Hit would already have invested in it. But Big Hit has always prometed BTS as group-oriented and never let the members competition each other. Although the military service is almost here, we do not see anything about it. I think they will continue with the free mixtapes from now on. Those who dream of the solo career of BTS members,

tumblr_me3ocvLMpp1ryb0hd.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Honestly, I can already tell that maybe one or two members will do solo work in the industry. Or maybe I am wrong. They could do what Got7 is doing, solo work, but also providing their fans with group content.

We all know that the disbandment of BTS will happen one day, we obviously can be oblivious to ignore that. And there will be competition and some borders between fans that will be established if some of the members do decide to go solo. But I hope that despite all of this, that they will be able to show off their individual colors by themselves, to prove that each of them are capable of individualism and can fend for themselves.

The only thing that I can say, is that I will simply continue to support all seven boys equally, whether they stay in this industry, or if they leave. :borahae::borahae:

work in progress

• I feel like it probably won't happen before the end of their current contract - right now they are already working on solo projects, they just shield themselves from all the pressure it would bring by keeping it on the side.

I don't think it will be that catastrophic ? Solos will be happy to have something to fight about, I guess, but they might or might not destroy themselves if some of the members decide to have a behind-the-scene activity instead ( producer, lyricist, or even director for JK one day ).

I doubt kpoppies will be worse than they currently are.

I don't know. I don't think it will happen soon, but I kinda want to see it happen, lol.

• I think they’ll stick to mixtapes as well. Their company pushes the whole ot7 narrative and promotes them hardcore as being group oriented, so I don’t think we’ll have dolor work for a while. Or at least until someone enlists.

• I think its good Bighit promoted them as a group rather than giving them solo promotions these past years until now . I think after their military time starts then BH will start making them going solo and its a good strategy .

Already without the members doing solo promotions n solo projects , (some) solo stans have made such toxic competitions among themselves . Imagine what (some) solo stans will do once they all open individual insta accounts n such . It will b my bias has more followers , my bias has more likes , my bias has more comments .Ughhhh cant imagine!!!

I will look forward to them individually showing their power to us in the future as they are doing now . :borahae:

• Solo or sub-units, it will be up to the members

After someone enlisted, the rest of the members will decide if they want to release a solo album or a sub-unit album, or a mixtape, or even going into acting, or doing whatever the hell they want. It doesn't have to be just a solo album.

• My guess is that the members don't have short term plans to do this. They know better than anyone what their fans are like. From their interview today, it's clear that they were overwhelmed by their success and they are managing to stay sane through this wild ride because they are doing all of this together. They already have a creative outlet with their mixtapes and outside collabs, as well as solo songs on BTS albums, so there really isn't any benefit to their promoting themselves as solo artists. They're already too famous, they're already rich, they already have a lot of creative input in their music, and they're already happy as can be with each other. Going solo has a real possibility of messing up their lives, considering how crazy some of their fans are.

• Don't give a damn about these solo stans so no opinion on them.

Now onto the members :

The last 5 years have been unexpected for them. The things that have happened in these years are unimaginable so I guess it was good by Big Hit to not give them solos during these times.

But now is the time to start their solo careers. Boys know what they're now and definitely have alot of their individuality to show to the world.

Definitely excited to see what they have in store for us. It's gonna be a very long ride with BTS and I'm here for that all the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!