So who's gonna be the breakout star of Illit?

• Minju probably?

What about Moka?

I heard people don't care for Yuhan cause she looks too old and throws off the balance of the group.

I don't know the other members names yet.

• Moka is very popular in China and Japan tbh. It's definitely Minju and Wonhee kind of like Wonyoung/Yujin, Karina/winter, Minji/Haerin type of double duo popularity.

Internationally, it's going to be Yunah and followed by Wonhee.

They will be promoting Lucky Girl Syndrome after their smashed debut, stay tuned!~

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah, ive heard moka fc went viral in ch and she is jp so her & iroha actually have many fans who like cutesy cutesy esp jp. wonhee is starting to gain attn esp in sk. i agree she is very much like wy. minju and yunah will be most popular internationally if they keep gaining momentum. but minju has advantage since kr likes her too.

• It all depends on their next comeback tbh if they will still have that baby cutesy concept, I bet there would be any breakout star. But so far for now, Moka seems to be at an advantage but because of her vocals at their encore many people are switching up on her so I bet Minju or Wonhee.

Though I've seen many k-fans complaining about their messy hairstyle and styling since they said it looked like not from a Big 4 company. There have been many people complaining that the stylists seem to be incompetent and just letting them wear random clothes and rely on the member's faces to put on a show. Overall, they said that the stylists didn't capture the charm of each member and styling them bad without thinking if it fits them or not. I have also seen many complaints about their make-up.

• lots of my elementary students are already talking about Wonhee and how cute she is (even though they're all like 8-10 lol), so maybe her. I feel like the others are too reminiscent of NJ to get more popular than Haerin/Minji domestically or Hanni internationally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!