If BM got this much reaction, can you imagine TBLGG??

• Tbf I can't help but underestimate BM because YHS face in every videos, ads on yt, and Batter Up records. Treasure GG version me think. Bbut their spotify records are not bad, high random youtube video views, album sales etc. Overall results exceed my expectations for them.

Meanwhile I'm more interested with TBL GG when they have

Visual like ella

Dancer like bailey

Possibly being supported by BP members on Instagram

Teddy - like it or not he has 100% success rate debuting top gg

Would they obliterate yg (yhs) lol exciting times

dautuio-cong-family.gif

• TBLgg has a weird name, and probably their music will be Blackpink rejects from Teddy's old demo bank that hasn't been opened since Somi released flop birthday song nobody wanted to hear. We need to investigate as to why people are hyped about this girl group? is it because it is made up of a bunch of rich people? is it because they are good dancers? none of us know if these girls are out here singing live. look at treacherous and scary women lesserafim who have not sung a good note since they were born. we must do something about this.

the reaction to TBLngg will be full of fake fans only in it because they want to see something new and shiny. they must prove themselves if they want to rival the beautiful flower that is called babymonster which korea clearly already loves because of fake jennie liar queen Ahyeon whom I bias.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• somi songs are flop but they are not bad. I'd much rather prefer listening to somi songs than any of recent blackpink songs

Her recent songs are good I call them flop because she is a flop in the sense that she is not slaying. But Fast Forward is slayage I must give her that.

Blackpink's music got worse after How you like that.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• TBL and SM NGGs definitely getting smash debut like whatever Illit doing right now.

It's going to be so competitive for the ROTY.

:pepe-notes:

I can't imagine the fanwars at the year end award shows between all these rookies.

;judgingpepe:

• the reason they got attention now it's for their vocal skills because their songs got mixed reactions and this is making people interested enough to tune in

honestly TBL gg might have more hype but if they don't deliver people will get bored. I'm gonna check them out but we haven't seen much of them.

I personally think there is more than what people called good songs lowkey some of those songs are one note. For example, some people might've hated sheesh at first listen but because it's well executed that some people ended up getting into it.

• Domestically, it's a given they'll outdo Baemon. For starters, there's more pre-debut hype for them than Baemon. 2nd, even if Teddy has stagnated, he knows how to highlight the strengths of the groups he works with both in song and concept. 3rd, the star power is crazy.

Internationally, I don't think they'll outdo Baemon in sales but streams wise, it's likely. They're the only girl group I can see giving Ill-it a run for their money rn.

SMNGG probably won't hit big instantly, their groups usually have slow starts

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!