FOMO fans will not be allowed in Young Posse fandom

• So you better get in now while you still can cause these girls aren't going anywhere for a long time and they are going to pull a BTS and eventually blow up from nothing ( DSP is not what it use to be).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's no way they will pull a BTS, this is RBW/DSP we're talking about. If Mamamoo couldn't pull a BTS they have zero chance for that, but they can be successful and popular for sure.

I prefer them being under the radar, that means they don't have to follow orders and do the same thing.

There is a point in level of popularity when you are not allowed to drink Starbucks

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️YOUNG POSSE MENTIONED 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢WHAT ON EARTH IS A BORING CONCEPT? 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨 YOUNG BUT SPICY 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️NO MORE QUARANTIN' FINALLY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 MACARONI CHEESE, LIKE A MACARONI CHEESE 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 I'M ABOUT TO DO IT X-X-L 🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTRA EXTRA DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ BIG TSHIRT NOT BILLIE JUST POSSE ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Drew_B Drew_B Drew_B 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• There's no way they will pull a BTS, this is RBW/DSP we're talking about. If Mamamoo couldn't pull a BTS they have zero chance for that, but they can be successful and popular for sure.

I prefer them being under the radar, that means they don't have to follow orders and do the same thing.

So if Mamamoo didn't blow up then nobody will? So Kiss of Life has no chance either?

• Me after reading all this.

Gifs That Make You Dizzy GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️YOUNG POSSE MENTIONED 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢WHAT ON EARTH IS A BORING CONCEPT? 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨 YOUNG BUT SPICY 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️NO MORE QUARANTIN' FINALLY 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 MACARONI CHEESE, LIKE A MACARONI CHEESE 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 I'M ABOUT TO DO IT X-X-L 🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛🚛⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTRA EXTRA DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ BIG TSHIRT NOT BILLIE JUST POSSE ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Drew_B Drew_B Drew_B 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I will save this post to prove to everyone 5 years from now that you were there at the beginning lol

• So if Mamamoo didn't blow up then nobody will? So Kiss of Life has no chance either?

KIOF is a different company, but look at their numbers. It's decent, but nothing special compared to the other big groups.

Everything can happen, especially with KIOF, but with an RBW group, I don't think they will become another BTS or even a G-Idle. I mean, how many small agency group became MASSIVE like BTS or BP?

• I will save this post to prove to everyone 5 years from now that you were there at the beginning lol

You better do. I'm gonna post this everywhere YP is getting mentioned 🔥

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!