JYP stocks are down 28% YTD

• SKZ comeback will save them.

When is JYP debuting their boy group, it's time.

yeah this is what I thought

they need a new boy group

and also he should drop that multiverse of foreign girl groups agenda

just keep NiziU and actually with how people in SK lose interest in JYP groups

he should do survival show in next year, or at least some 'fake one' like YG did with Baemon

and bring us new girl group with 9 members

we've all seen what happened to ITZY sales with overall decline of sales and with Lia being on hiatus

and NMIXX last two albums also have decline in sales one after another

which also could be affected by JINI leaving the group

they really need to release bg and gg

which will have at least first three songs in similar style, like a concept trilogy, without tons of pre-releases and bullshits, just focus on main titles

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are one miserable little ankle biter. I'm starting to question if you ever genuinely liked Twice or if you just jumped onto the bandwagon at the height of its occupancy because it gave you a misguided sense of prestige.

• You are one miserable little ankle biter. I'm starting to question if you ever genuinely liked Twice or if you just jumped onto the bandwagon at the height of its occupancy because it gave you a misguided sense of prestige.

He already threw twice outside his bus the moment they stop dominating. :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Kpop was hit hard as the Pandemic Bubble burst over valued stock prices in the last 52 weeks, HYBE losing around 40% of it's value while the Big 3 shed over half of their value.

Despite getting record profits for 2023, JYPE was estimated to earn even more but their stocks were over valued.

• Many people mistakenly think that the comeback of some groups affects the company’s shares, no, in fact, JYP just needs the development of the company, they are not developing at all. The current JYP is absolutely the same as 5 years ago, only it has become richer, and if you have money, you need to invest it somewhere. For example, Hybe’s contract with UMG is an excellent investment in the future, which is why the shares soared. I think JYP just needs to start by hiring more professional staff and expanding its reach beyond just music production.

• What a joke of an argument. Why would anyone care about how well they compare to five years ago when they are doing worse than year ago?

My point is not to compare each company's position five years ago. Rather, it's to show that, despite recent declines in its stock price, JYPE has still yielded the highest return.

• My point is not to compare each company's position five years ago. Rather, it's to show that, despite recent declines in its stock price, JYPE has still yielded the highest return.

They yielded high return for someone who invested 5 years ago, yes, but not for those who invested a year ago they lost money. So I really don't get the point you're trying to make, you're just stating an irrelevant fact.

• They yielded high return for someone who invested 5 years ago, yes, but not for those who invested a year ago they lost money.

Yes, that is true. Though I just checked, and JYPE actually performed the second best over a one-year time frame:

stonks_1yr.png

In the end, the period of performance is essentially arbitrary, and one can pick a time frame that can suit a particular point of view, whether it's five-years, one-year, year-to-date, or something else, depending on the narrative a person is trying to craft.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!