Kpop songs about rain

• Making this thread even though it isn't raining outside my house right now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Just a tip, when you ask something like this, don't post that many examples yourself, because then it's not that much fun anymore for others when you posted that many already

• Well... I wasn't asking.

I pretty much just posted all the rain songs that I could think of.

But I guess you're right.

• Also

This one kind of but not completely:

• I save the best for last

:lover1:

• External Content youtu.be

Forgot about this one

• thought of more in my extensive playlist lol

• Girls' Generation ~ Let It Rain

Korean version.

Japanese version.

• Well... how could I forget "She's In The Rain"?

The song that once made it rain from my eyes, while I was listening to the song?

• Mamamoo ~ Rainy Season

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit ~

Well... I wasn't asking.

I pretty much just posted all the rain songs that I could think of.

But I guess you're right.

HwaGoose ~ People will immediately assume it is a posting MVs thread regardless if you did not specifically say it. What did you expect them to do? Just ignore it? Who makes a thread and not expect that to occur?

Edited 3 times, last by JesseAlex ().

• If you like power ballads:

Dont care that they lipsynced their way to a Grammy, they paved the way for Kpop with their slick dance moves and stage presence :danceb:

• Do threads like these with many video embeds strain everyone else's devices? I'm curious if my Mac Air is underpowered.

Here's a song related to rain that's written by Miyeon:

External Content youtu.be

• Do threads like these with many video embeds strain everyone else's devices? I'm curious if my Mac Air is underpowered.

Here's a song related to rain that's written by Miyeon:

External Content youtu.be

Yeah, mine is getting a bit wonky too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!