A question for straight men (or at least men attracted to women)

• Do you find muscular women attractive?

I mean women who are very muscular and look like they could carry an elephant as if it was a glove?

Well... this thread is based on a bit weird thought that I had.

I had a weird thought that if I got really muscular, then men would find me scary and not that attractive. (because I feel like I'm too pretty)

But I guess some men are into muscular women.

Some men probably want a women to bridal carry them.

I find Reika Saiki kinda attractive, before she retired as a pro-wrestler. (I still find her pretty though)

• When people think muscles and women, they usually think extreme..huge defined muscles. How many women have that? The thing though..if it is lean or huge muscles, there's always going to be somebody out there who likes it.

• I think most of us will say that women with well trained bottom and thighs is sexy

do you know Jutta? Jake Paul's gf who is pro speed skater?

I'm pretty sure when I would ask most of my buddies do they found her body sexy they will agree

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

there are also Brazilian MMA fighters like Polyana Viana or Ariane Lipski

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

those two are liked by my friends as well

I guess they key is the proportions, basically lower body can be more well trained but that upper body should be on more on regular side

also what's your height?

if you are too tall and get bulked you might end up looking like Gabi Garcia which will be a turn-off

External Content www.youtube.com

• I prefer feminine women like my bias Soojin

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I had a weird thought that if I got really muscular, then men would find me scary and not that attractive. (because I feel like I'm too pretty)

Only other women would ever tell you that you are "too pretty" - and not for legitimate reasons.

Look at men who are tall and muscular themselves, like pro athletes and MMA fighters. Then look at the wives and girfriends the majority of them choose. You will discover that polarity is the key to attraction.

Though it is probably impossible for you to ever look like you could carry an elephant (you would have had to start training very young) going further than someone like Jutta in Bartkun's picture above will not be an advantage. :-)

• I'm not a dude, but as your friend, You don't need to change YOU or WHO YOU ARE to please anyone else. People/men/women should accept you as you are. You're not too pretty for someone. If you have confidence and you feel you are pretty own that! Some people, like myself, don't have any confidence at all and feel we aren't ever going to be good enoughf or someone.

I am glad you have such confidence that you find yourself pretty, so carry that with pride. Do not think you need to change yourself to get someone.

• Only other women would ever tell you that you are "too pretty" - and not for legitimate reasons.

Look at men who are tall and muscular themselves, like pro athletes and MMA fighters. Then look at the wives and girfriends the majority of them choose. You will discover that polarity is the key to attraction.

Though it is probably impossible for you to ever look like you could carry an elephant (you would have had to start training very young) going further than someone like Jutta in Bartkun's picture above will not be an advantage. :-)

I'm not a dude, but as your friend, You don't need to change YOU or WHO YOU ARE to please anyone else. People/men/women should accept you as you are. You're not too pretty for someone. If you have confidence and you feel you are pretty own that! Some people, like myself, don't have any confidence at all and feel we aren't ever going to be good enoughf or someone.

I am glad you have such confidence that you find yourself pretty, so carry that with pride. Do not think you need to change yourself to get someone.

When I said that I feel like I'm too pretty, I actually meant that I feel like my body is too good-looking and attractive.

I have never been told by jealous women (if that's what you're referring to) that I'm "too pretty" though. My mother has told me though that I have a nice body.

• Tbh there's no one answer, different people will have different preferrence

For me slightly muscular is attractive

Like for example this

But really muscular is nope,

like for example this

• It really depends. In general the answer is a big yes for me. However, pro bodybuilders who use steroids to basically obtain a male body - hell no.

On average men are attracted to feminine traits, gym freaks do have a tendency to find muscles attractive - I say that from personal experience because I hit the gym a lot and I definitely prefer muscular women.

What men would not find attractive (for the vast majority - there are always freaks out there):

- Overdeveloped upper body: shoulders arms etc

- Male levels of body fat with very visible muscle separation or worst of all - veins (extremely masculine)

But the good news is you're NEVER gonna be able to do that. Don't even worry about it and train as much as you possibly can/want. It's EXTREMELY hard for women to achieve 10-15% bodyfat or high upper body muscularity, you have to be on steroids or a complete genetic freak.

• When I said that I feel like I'm too pretty, I actually meant that I feel like my body is too good-looking and attractive.

I have never been told by jealous women (if that's what you're referring to) that I'm "too pretty" though. My mother has told me though that I have a nice body.

Still my prior statement stands. I wish I could have a "too pretty body" instead i have many uncontrollable health issues that can't be fixed that make me hate how i look. I wish I could sit here and be like my body is pretty.

about your spoiler....It can happen to anyone regardless if you're pretty or not. Your body doesn't define if that's going to happen to you. The only thing is, you have ot make sure people want you for the right reasons and not to try to take advantage of you or do something bad to you.

You can feel pretty whether it's your confidence or think you have a nice body that's still a good mentality. Again, men and women have various preferences in what they are attracted to, like how you are, be who you are and don't change to try to get that persons attention, they will either want it for how you are/how you look now or they won't at all.

if you feel like you want more muscle aka abs, or more muscle on your legs or arms, then do some walking/light exercising. You really don't need to go out there and be like former wrestler wwe chyna...

• not personally I guess I'm the stereotypical Chinese dude that prefers something like Chinese (and Korean) beauty standards

but different strokes for different strokes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!