I sometimes hate Korean men

• I don’t know why; maybe it's because some of them treat Korean women poorly. Some also fetishize foreign women, while others are misogynistic too. I only listen to girl groups

• but isn't the keyword SOME

SOME Korean men are jerks and dodgy

SOME US men are too

as are SOME Aust men and SOME Chinese Men

hell SOME men in general are jerks and dodgy lol

now if the issue is you believe SK men are on average more likely to be misogynistic then that's a different discussion

• I think saying "not all men" is kinda redundant. Like uhhh... obviously? But its become enough of an issue that you cant be sure whos a "nice guy" and who isn't.

As for this thread, there actually IS a big difference between Korean men and other nationalities in developed countries, and its that they are becoming SEVERELY conservative while the women are just getting more liberal

Chart showing that a wide ideology gap is opening up between young men and women in countries across the world

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I think saying "not all men" is kinda redundant. Like uhhh... obviously? But its become enough of an issue that you cant be sure whos a "nice guy" and who isn't.

As for this thread, there actually IS a big difference between Korean men and other nationalities in developed countries, and its that they are becoming SEVERELY conservative while the women are just getting more liberal

Chart showing that a wide ideology gap is opening up between young men and women in countries across the world

dummi???

is that you?

long time no see lol

'sup

back on topic - which is why I said

"now if the issue is you believe SK men are on average more likely to be misogynistic then that's a different discussion"

if one wants to have a discussion about how SK men on average are more conversative like you did and bring up data and statistics then that's a good start for a discussion

• YES ITS ME hello

hows life

Ahhhh I see. Well then now I'm gonna let it cook!

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• YES ITS ME hello

hows life

Ahhhh I see. Well then now I'm gonna let it cook!

great I'm now a father of two boys lol

how about you mate? what have you been up to

it is a very interesting discussion the question is - is that trend continuing across the board (ie. in every country? asian countries? only CJK? etc etc) or is it exclusively to SK

and a look deeper at the reasons why

like for example I remember reading something that post roe v wade in the US there was (is???) a huge issue for women compared to men who whilst it was still an issue - it wasn't as big of an issue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!