Do you think LABOUM's Journey to Atlantis has viral song potential?

• I live for songs from my teen days getting attention TT I miss that era so much

The song has reached a new peak in top 200 today. It's barely any attention of course, but for LABOUM it's a LOT already considering it's a peak.

Do you think it has potential to reach top 100??? Laboum has never charted in top 100 during their entire career TT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was the first song I’ve heard from them and it is good. Glad that the song gets the recognition. To answer your question, it is possible for them to get into top 100. The fact that the song was released 5 years ago and now charting in top 200 means that the song really get some attention from public. However I don’t think it could pull a brave girls

• I don't know if korean gp is interested with this type of songs , one thing for sure this song has a very second generation sound to it

Objectively, this is exactly the type of music that the nation is into tbh. Very fresh and old school. It's the type of song lets say Gfriend would release when they were in their peak and loved by Korea. Or possibly Apink in their younger days. These 2 groups became famous with the general public solely thanks to their music as they do not have the agency privilege. Who knows if they could manage getting into top 100 or not, but within their fandom, the fans always knew this song had the biggest potential out of all their records.

• It will do well, maybe not 200 hours of PAK like Brave Girls though.

They should promote again though

Although it's way too soon to speak about promoting again, I'm worried they get to a decent position and then the agency doesn't give a sh*t because they seem to have given up on the girls. The comeback kept getting canceled and even the most active member Solbin has kinda disappeared.

• Although it's way too soon to speak about promoting again, I'm worried they get to a decent position and then the agency doesn't give a sh*t because they seem to have given up on the girls. The comeback kept getting canceled and even the most active member Solbin has kinda disappeared.

I would start promoting maybe on the 5th year anniversary of the song (which is coming up). I think just one stage could really make them trend big time

• I hope so but I hope the other comebacks get attention as well

I prefer these comebacks over this song and I listen to them almost daily

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• This thread aged very well I am proud :pepe-sad:

• Some more completely ignored and under-rated Laboum Title tracks ;(

• It's better than 99 percent of the shit that's coming out now.

Indeed, that's the point of old songs rising. Sadly too many groups nowadays decided to go the "appealing to western fans" path and ruined Kpop's unique image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!