What's wrong with me? I am starting to like IU

• help

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• help

Why would anyone help? You finally found an artist. You should enjoy it.😅

Is there a ln IU song about 28?

EIGHT is technically about that, but many people say it's about Sulli and Jonghyun, but I still think it's about all 3 them and being 28.

• She's very hit or miss for me. But when it's a hit, it's damn good

• She's very hit or miss for me. But when it's a hit, it's damn good

My favorite album from her is probably "Modern Times", because I love jazz, but her best Pop album is probably "Last Fantasy" or "Lilac", but her new EP "The Winning" is a Masterpiece, too. Also, hit or miss with artists, means they're versatile and that's good, because they don't make music for just one group of people.

• I LOVE IU. My fave album is Modern Times. You should give Obliviate a listen, a lot of fans like that song off the album. Havana too. And Friday.

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• WhyKnock can give you 25 reasons why you need to stop before it's too late

1 Her songs are kind of easy to listen, although not the Winning Album

2 She has some kind of seductive ability among Koreans

3 She has a lot of songs so it takes a while to listen to her songs

4 If you begin to like songs in the style of IU, it is harder to like other more internationally relevant KPop songs

5 Her tendency to songs which she wrote her own lyrics keeps her listeners behind global trends

6 If you like her songs you get to try to watch her dramas. I only watched Pretty Man, a flop, and Hotel Del Luna, and did NOT watch any of her movies.

7 Basically her entire existence is an antithesis against KPop

I will think about the other 18 in another day.

• 7 Basically her entire existence is an antithesis against KPop

Why?

I LOVE IU. My fave album is Modern Times. You should give Obliviate a listen, a lot of fans like that song off the album. Havana too. And Friday.

Like she came from 1920's with that album

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• 8. She disrespected Korea's most famous admiral by playing a character named after him.

9. She could be a North Korean Spy

10. Jam Jam is too addictive and may cause diabetes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!