how many of you are excited for Lucas grand comeback and solo debut soon?

• Are you excited? 22

1. SO EXCITED (2) 9%
    2. He turned me off (20) 91%

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

hes really coming yall

• He can't sing maybe it will be just for modelling and acting

External Content www.youtube.com

lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

lol

is this really solo career material plzz

• External Content www.youtube.com

lol

not you being serious abt this 😭😭😭

• It's SM, it will be something similar to what we normally get from their artists. They have better artists than Lucas though. So, it won't be anything interesting to me unless Lucas turns out to be some kind of creative genius.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• not you being serious abt this 😭😭😭

the lyrics are ahmazing!!

• I dont really care. He's not someone I was ever a fan of. Some people know he's guilty of a few things some he's not. I don't care either way. If he has a chance to continue something he trained hard to do then go for it. Just keep his D in his pants this time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!