Rank your top 10 songs released by BTS members during chapter 2

• OK so I wont rank albums because each album has some hits and misses for me. but I would rank my top 10 songs released by bts members during chapter 2

1- Closer by RM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can listen to it forever and I want the whole world to listen to it. An underrated masterpiece. I hope RM choose to perform it during their tour (not sure how because it a collab ;(;( )

2- Lonely by RM

TBH lonely and closer are on equal level for me which is god tier. whole indigo is (yes I am RM biased)

3- Arson by jhope

Again underrated as hell. I love this type of rap and hobis rap voice is one of my favorite.

4- love me again by taehyung

tbh I wish someone makes an edit of my favorite bl shows with it. It just has that queer angsty vibes.

5- like crazy by jimin

performance wise I like to watch SMF2 (yes I was crazy to be such a hater, its a banger) but when I am just listening to face, like crazy is addictive as hell

6- wild flower by RM

7- Somebody/ closer to you BY JUNGKOOK

these were not my favorites at first from golden but now a days I am obsessed with them.

8- YES OR NO / Too sad to dance by jungkook

strangely at first listen, I liked hate you and shot glass of tears the most among golden but now I almost don't listen to them. May be I was going through my emo phase that time.

9- Astronaut by jin

I am listening to it now while writing this

10- Snooze by yoongi

piano and that soothing chorus by woosung is just chefs kiss.

Honorable mentions

sexy nikum by RM

on the street & equal sign by jhope

SDL & PEOPLE Part 2 by agust D

3D, shot glass of tears & closer to you by jk

rainy days and slow dancing by taehyung

FACE OFF & alone by jimin

• coming back here to share this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!