Le Sserafim - Easy debuts at #11 on Melon

• congrats!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• Ended everyone

Please, don't make a joke before research.😅 They're not going up, they're going down, for a reason.

External Content twitter.com

TOP100

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Oh no time to disband

• Perfect Night and Easy might meet.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

피어나

• k seriously, why are you so obsessed with a group you don't like

i've seen you in like 8 threads already about how you dislike the song, how hwasa led the way with yunjin's outfit? (that's such a weird flex because yunjin's getting hate for that), how they're going to flop

get a FUCKING life omg. it's Kpop, not your job nor your accomplishments/achievements (assuming you have any)

• k seriously, why are you so obsessed with a group you don't like

i've seen you in like 8 threads already about how you dislike the song, how hwasa led the way with yunjin's outfit? (that's such a weird flex because yunjin's getting hate for that), how they're going to flop

get a FUCKING life omg

Who said I don't like Le Sserafim? Why did you mention Hwasa? She has nothing to do with this. This is a Forum, we can talk about anything we like, not just our faves. Also, it wasn't a flex, you dumbass. Before you try to act like someone who is smart, learn to read! I only mentioned Hwasa's outfit because it was literally the same thing, only Hwasa got way more hate for that. It was a sarcasm about Knetz being f-ing idiots, and not about Hwasa did it first, because that's not even true, it was a trend way before her. The whole shit started years ago, probably in America. I couldn't care less about fashion or trends, only idiot kids care about that. I wrote a comment, because I hate idiots, especially toxic Netizens.

Where do you see any hate towards Le Sserafim in this post?🤔

If you want to stalk me🤣, at least do some real research about me, because I said it multiple times, I love Le Sserafim, but I hate their new title track, because it's f-ing BORING!

Happy now? Next time, please use your brain!

• lord the way you talk sounds like someone is using chatGPT sprinkled with the word 'dumbass' every paragraph LMAO

• External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

• External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

• It’s still early in the year but it’s nice that they hold that title right now.

External Content x.com

피어나

Edited once, last by monamia ().

• External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!