TWS is Officially the Biggest Debut Song for 4th - 5th Gen | Top #3 on All Chart

• 1 sajaegi/Payola = 1 new peak

TWS has gotten a quite interesting skill

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Horanghae:p

• Doesnt need to help me sleep better? Literally no-one in Korea thinks this song is rising at a legit rate.

Thank you for being the mouthpiece for literally every person in Korea.

We can all close shop and go home now, everyone. ForgottenSoul has spoken on behalf of the entire Republic of Korea and can confirm not a person there knows this song that's top 3 on every digital chart.

• SK doesnt know this song lol.

Just cope with it ^^

The kids are more honest

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Edited once, last by Neurotic02 ().

• This is consistent with NJs strategy and why they are successful. They are the boy version of NJs.

Debut very young teens or very young looking teens, have fun catchy music and target tweens (8-12 year olds) and early teens. Basically these are the ages where individuals are easily influenced and they are more likely to not already have a group that they stan.

• Thank you for being the mouthpiece for literally every person in Korea.

We can all close shop and go home now, everyone. ForgottenSoul has spoken on behalf of the entire Republic of Korea and can confirm not a person there knows this song that's top 3 on every digital chart.

Maybe if you paid attention this song has been suspicous and called out in Korea for a while now , whether 1 person knows the song is note hugely relevant. Their trend is obviously sajaegi, some obviously know it now because after it being called out for sajaegi people check it out so guess it worked.

Why payola and sajaegi when all charts are consistent? Some ppl just use their timeline as the Korean benchmark 8o

The song is acting like a viral trend but its not really trending thats the issue , the song's rise was obviously sajaegi but now people checking it out I guess.

Idk why this group is getting hit with fraud claims. They are charting consistently on all charts including YT SK. :pepe-smug:

Maybe because the song was rising in UL at nightime or weekends when songs drop.. even IU drops UL at those times but this rookie broke the trend? Truly a magical song indeed.

[enter-talk] TWS' SAJAEGI ON DIGITAL CHART IS IMPRESSIVE
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Goes into it

1. This song is doing even better than Perfect Night and Rhapsody of Sadness, meanwhile Perfect Night's Reels have over 50M views and TWS' Reels have 5M views

AVvXsEhGMcdaOvJw68BjejhI8iqczKinxoInJYVKeM9JYkW0iejWea6fK1aRGlRfZTdwhdVKbz7Uie38vmR9zHlzTiZ4a5v17wtj5gm8i5BxpViwLCBGZnVpfEaeDDm5IaiP8LJT9WGVGqz9NF8gLA1q4v9hoASBN1HtNNv_WNOu4lkzjosaBA6sRC9DTB3og4rf=s16000

2. During the first 2 weeks, the number of listeners have never decreased once and they're the only song who have even seen an increase during the weekend (the only person who hasn't decreased over the weekend until today is Im Youngwoong)

AVvXsEjkcM3zaELrOlAR5QeSqudFTtx-TI_7d8pdHvvaqYUeNAdeJTwedIyUSTkmmN6Ne0LeKIIeJfM4fKoJToVNXG35_VIpYG87FYp8k-0kiYih5nWrKga5y4cqn-CdhfbLlxj59seibjyVtw77tmJJVkUJSf16GqTmgMIrkmEqNznYWWZmrp2wxVEJPH_TI9KV=s16000

3. And even during the soccer matches (weekends), they're the only singers within the TOP100 who didn't see a decrease and instead increased in listeners

AVvXsEgMFYmm6BhmJu1Reo36bltaUxXwQV4bOcrsEgUEZEoklm0JO7FcBO4eVrPeZN6eDdFymPnuPfLwIjPY7kfWL-v7BaHCYFOUxyHp75XF7aaFmr2ezJE1DMe9cb0gYRIxpXae0kND1HktZOIGSQ5jbyf-11Epe7lfdKMHBqz9ACYigu8Xjx0NS59_0kFlxeWT=s16000

4. After their release, they have never seen a decrease in listeners

AVvXsEgaEGQ6AaqkliSoX4tmllthytznCKxYk0khQmAaNK7V6Pe8zXgyKX5k7iIFfBebN_GGTsGBa4E9UgKkZOnvyhktV1alieCgCj4vDUS19TmeYdax5FqF-A26dcaNN7GXs3Vt1SP9jC9q3eiF9zjNgtFINva8pF1leZoCnoJ72XbXmpdvn-pTR7o4eT9FXPfb=s16000

Not decreasing once in listeners when people like IU does?? Its just obvious

• Why are you so mad and emotionally invested in this? It's not breaking news that there are always sajaegi accusations any time a relative unknown makes an unexpected surge up the charts. You're not providing any hard evidence, just conjecture and speculative interpretations, but Confirmation Bias ahoy! is what it looks like to me.

Please present your findings in the digital thread and let's see if your theories here hold up.

• does it ever comes to your mind that maybe people are just genuinely enjoy the song and there’s no need for massive tiktok challenge? Like they just want to actually listen. Lol no wonder why a 3 weeks old rookie is making you insecure

• While you people at it, TWS just got their first win after debuting 3 weeks ago wohoooo

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• anyways

• does it ever comes to your mind that maybe people are just genuinely enjoy the song? Lol no wonder why a 3 weeks old rookie is making you insecure

How am I insecure for agreeing with people that this songs rise is clearly not legit and yeah now im sure some people do like it, and yeah a 3 week old rookie group seems to have a super strong fandom so their UL never drop.

If all songs drop at a certain time but this one song doesnt is that not weird? If all songs drop on the weekend as normal since forever is this one song rising not weird?

Just use that brain.

• Why are you so mad and emotionally invested in this? It's not breaking news that there are always sajaegi accusations any time a relative unknown makes an unexpected surge up the charts. You're not providing any hard evidence, just conjecture and speculative interpretations, but Confirmation Bias ahoy! is what it looks like to me.

Please present your findings in the digital thread and let's see if your theories here hold up.

How is talking about something and posting some proof me being emotional invested?

There are not always sajaegi accusations actually if a song rises and goes viral.. makes sense but if a song doesnt go viral and its from a rookie boy group and the song never lost UL even at times all other songs did its pretty obvious whats happening. No-one called out RIIZE song for this.. because the song rose quite normally.

I already prevented my findings here dont need to carry this converstation on especially not with you.

TWS song is acting like a viral hit without going viral.

• The whole drama started with literally with BG Stans and most of them are Riize fans please:thinkerpepe:

I don't care about this boy group or any 4th gen boy group. I just saw one of my besties comment on this thread and was curious only to find out that only a girl group stan on this thread is having a meltdown of a song and group they have NO idea how they are doing in South Korea hundreds of miles away in some foreign country.

• I don't care about this boy group or any 4th gen boy group. I just saw one of my besties comment on this thread and was curious only to find out that only a girl group stan on this thread is having a meltdown of a song and group they have NO idea how they are doing in South Korea hundreds of miles away in some foreign country.

I posted like one comment like wtf are you saying, literally cant have a different opinion?

I added their song to my playlist like you people are freaks

Me being a girl group stan is irrelvant and not really true.. I like more boy groups and only like BP..

I have like 3 girl groups vs like 7 boy groups in my most listened on spotify but im girl group stan.. xd

• Girl group stans always gatekeeping digital chart success is the weirdest phenomenon because why do they automatically go into insecure mode when a male act does well? It's just strange AF.

This reminds me about another post why bg stans disappear from AKP compared to years ago. And tbh? I was one of them, I still recognize some user names and notice some changes from AKP compared to before. One of the reason why I left is also bcz AKP gg stans lol

Idk why they worship digitals so much and being defensive when other group esp bg perform well on charts. And why it’s all about PAKs and RAKs and not about the group itself :whistling:

That’s why I classify AKP users as chart stan lol

• I already prevented my findings

If only.

And we can at least agree on there not being a point in going back and forth with you over your stupid speculations. It remains sad that you're trying so hard to convince people that what you "prevented" is anything more than just that--stupid speculation.

Also, who asked?

• If only.

And we can at least agree on there not being a point in going back and forth with you over your stupid speculations. It remains sad that you're trying so hard to convince people that what you "prevented" is anything more than just that--stupid speculation.

Also, who asked?

You asked?

Who asked you guys to respond to it?

A song only rising for 3 weeks and never dropping is suspicious but people can believe what they want at the end of the day.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!