Will BTS ever have a chance against Taylor Swift? No

• Lee Jieun's music video, starring Kim Taehyung, has scored a very underwhelming 27 mil views after 4 days, despite of all the hype.

It is clear that the luster has died.

If it did well Taylor Swift might have released something in her archive to polish V and IU off, but guess she decided they were not worth her trouble anymore.

I think a big disaster will occur in the London Event where IU goes to challenge taylor ; the latter will block the entrances to where IU will perform, cancelling it and making IU give up. Already there are rumors that it is impossible to get rooms in London on the day Lee Jieun goes to challenge Taylor Swift because Swifties have already claimed all available accommodations.

Taylor Swift might pay attention to the singer who has done the most to harm KPop since the latter is known to have tackled all these KPop acts and toppling them, but not BTS who won't regain the influence and aura it had, only pandering to existing Armies who won't be enough to displace Time's Person of Year 2023.

Future textbooks on Management will record BTS' case along with the cases of Enron, Lehman Brothers and the Sam Bankman-Fried case, in the Hall of Fame of bad management when a company gave up the world for a market which consists just 5% of its total income. 5%!

I have already said that Christopher Bang and Felix Lee of SKZ, both Australian citizens, will NOT serve in the Korean (yes, I want to hypernate it) military , and since SKZ is not that famous among Koreans few of them will care.

Namjoon might have ambitions to enter politics or something so he thought entering the military would have been necessary, but it won't help Jungkook who might have become the next Harry Styles, but after military he will be just a washed up guy in his 30s.

I predict JK and Namjoon will not speak again, at least for 20 years, when BTS contract ends on 2027.

• Her team or whoever planned her tour did a bad job of having her London concert the same day as the Eras tour.

JK will only be 27 when he comes out of military. You couldn't even get your facts right.

BTS entered military because it's mandatory in K-O-R-E-A not because Namjoon might enter politics.

After June 2025, BTS can now do whatever they want as a group and as an individual because they don't have to worry about the military anymore.

• Namjoon might have ambitions to enter politics or something

I really doubt that. He's a very clever person with a lot of knowledge (I didn't want to use the word intelectual haha) but as a public figure that is a slippery slope. He has opinions like anyone else of course. But I believe he just wants to do what he likes the most, be it produce/write music and support the arts.

• Group Activities will rob any chances JK might have as a soloist till 2027 at the earliest

If Namjoon did not have political ambitions and put JK's future he would have told JK to extend the service as long as possible but he looked for his own future first.

The initiative gone, much fewer people will pay attention to whatever they do. The point of no return has passed as seen by the poor showing of IU's music video featuring Taehyung

• I really doubt that. He's a very clever person with a lot of knowledge (I didn't want to use the word intelectual haha) but as a public figure that is a slippery slope. He has opinions like anyone else of course. But I believe he just wants to do what he likes the most, be it produce/write music and support the arts.

He seems to be more ambitious than most people think. He shows a lot of attention to culture, garnering favor from the literati and higher class people.

• True, eight had 30m in four days song with a bts member producing and singing in.

One would have expected that a slow orchestral ballad in korean at 4,5 min length would have least doubled that somehow. Pulling 27 million only, what an utter failure. Im sure people are rethinking buying tickets for her concerts now whenthey see that disgrace of a view count!

--

In all seriousness, the london concert being held at the same time as Swift is holding hers is remarkable in how badly planned it is.

• I still believe one of JK's biggest mistakes will be enlisting early, I already know why he did it, but still, in 2025 when nobody will care for their comeback that will most likely be some slow ballad, he will regret not spending at least 2 more years working on his solo career.

Taylor Swift has already ended all of K-pop with her tour, IU stands no chance against her. Not even BTS can stand a chance against her or her army of swifties.

🧍😸🧍

• True, eight had 30m in four days song with a bts member producing and singing in.

One would have expected that a slow orchestral ballad in korean at 4,5 min length would have least doubled that somehow. Pulling 27 million only, what an utter failure. Im sure people are rethinking buying tickets for her concerts now whenthey see that disgrace of a view count!

--

In all seriousness, the london concert being held at the same time as Swift is holding hers is remarkable in how badly planned it is.

She probably felt like challenging Taylor Swift.

That aside, 27m is pretty low as a figure

• I still believe one of JK's biggest mistakes will be enlisting early, I already know why he did it, but still, in 2025 when nobody will care for their comeback that will most likely be some slow ballad, he will regret not spending at least 2 more years working on his solo career.

Taylor Swift has already ended all of K-pop with her tour, IU stands no chance against her. Not even BTS can stand a chance against her or her army of swifties.

JK will be a footnote by 2028

RM truly screwed JK

• Are you an idiot? If you want to be a successful Troll, at least make a good point! You're asking BTS will have a chance against Taylor Swift, while you're talking bullshit about IU? Kiddo, BTS has nothing to do with IU's new MV. Sure, V was part of the MV, but that was 100% an IU song, nothing to do with BTS.

Also, here are some stats for you:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After FOUR days, IU achieved her 22nd Perfect All-Kill!

You might wanna rethink what you said about the UK too:

Also, she's already in the TOP100 in the OFFICIAL UK Charts!

IU songs and albums | full Official Chart history (officialcharts.com)

• Second one, after a couple of hours.💀

• IU achieving a PAK in Korea is a given. It is how she does outside of Korea, which does not seem to be impressive.

• as long as the cia and the nfl has taylor's back, i don't think any artist stands a chance

Which would not have been the case since BTS had UN and the White House on their back.

Bang valued his Korean connections and the money he got from the Korean pension fund more than BTS' future.

• Pure fanfiction and Taylor Swift isn't the sole benchmark for success, I don't really care about competing with her. This like people who downplay Beyonce's success because Taylor does bigger than numbers than her.

I did not write too much about Beyonce since her heyday does not coincide with KPop's heyday.

And Taylor Swift is the biggest fish. BTS was such in 2021 but Bang totally fked it uo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!