This fucking OST " ONE OF THE GIRLS " is going up all the charts

• Before anyone comes here and tells me Jennie didn't play a big role in this shit song.. let me tell you that there are other songs from The Idol

the-idol-vol-1-tracklist-order-imo-thoughts-v0-6jd69u0o739b1.jpg

OFTG is rising and the rest flopped

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Y'all help that song like it's Jennie CB,

I hate that song and I hate that movie...

Stop this shit, it doesn't make sense :angryr:

• Panpriyah-lice

Changed the title of the thread from “This fucking shit OST " ONE OF THE GIRLS " it's going up all the charts” to “This fucking OST " ONE OF THE GIRLS " is going up all the charts”.
  • :pepe-shame:

• I remember when it was released last year, all kpop fans (including some blinks) were saying how they song was terrible, the lyrics were bad and that Jennie made The Weeknd flop for the first time.

I’m satisfied seeing how well the song is doing since I liked from the very first time I heard it. Never watched the TV show (not my type) but this song is really, really good.

L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle (Paradiso, XXXIII, v. 145)
    ---
    Divina Commedia - Dante Alighieri

• Not the biggest but he is well known... but this time, it was Jennie who helped the song a lot

His other songs from that shitty movie didn't attract anyone and flopped

initially it went viral bcoz of geto edit and jennie and lily part also went viral and Jennie releasing you & me also helped it bcoz it got biggest jump at that time. When The weekend teams saw the potential this song had then they started giving major playlisting to it. Also weekend had some collab so it also help it.

• initially it went viral bcoz of geto edit and jennie and lily part also went viral and Jennie releasing you & me also helped it bcoz it got biggest jump at that time. When The weekend teams saw the potential this song had then they started giving major playlisting to it. Also weekend had some collab so it also help it.

Yep, that's why i said with Jennie help...

His other collab on the idol flopped

• Not the biggest but he is well known... but this time, it was Jennie who helped the song a lot

His other songs from that shitty movie didn't attract anyone and flopped

Hahahahahahahh, another delusional blink. God, it’s all thanks to The Weekend!!!!! He’s the first artist that got 100 million unique listeners on Spotify, and just recently he become the first to cross over 114 million!!!!!! He’s like the most popular artist on Spotify LOL. Jennie didn’t even help with the initial hype like most K pop artists do, coz the streams were baddddd at the start. It’s only now it’s gone slightly viral on TikTok that his team has added it to playlists that streams are stable. Like helllooooo, POPULAR the OTHER IDOL SOUNDTRACK is just below it on Spotify. And his ancient track STARBOY is in the top 30 global 😂😂😂😂

• The song isn’t good but I can see why it is successful. The weekend is the biggest star in America or at least one of them. He can make good songs and he attracts attention.

Yeah downplay Jennie when her part went viral with like 400k tik toks and made the song rise..

Hahahahahahahh, another delusional blink. God, it’s all thanks to The Weekend!!!!! He’s the first artist that got 100 million unique listeners on Spotify, and just recently he become the first to cross over 114 million!!!!!! He’s like the most popular artist on Spotify LOL. Jennie didn’t even help with the initial hype like most K pop artists do, coz the streams were baddddd at the start. It’s only now it’s gone slightly viral on TikTok that his team has added it to playlists that streams are stable. Like helllooooo, POPULAR the OTHER IDOL SOUNDTRACK is just below it on Spotify. And his ancient track STARBOY is in the top 30 global 😂😂😂😂

I guess this is what it feels like to have no brain or mental issues. Jennie part went viral which made The Weekend team push it but Jennie made that happen. The bold part is literally due to Jennie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!