BTS and Twice will never be as big in Japan as TVXQ and Kara

• So imo, it's really impressive that BTS, IZ*ONE and TWICE are seeing so much success with a lot less to work from.

How did you measure their work?

Which machine did you use?

Is it Digital or analytic?

Did you use "Sartorious balance"? :eyes:

Don't be shy.

Clown like you will be always on AKP alive to entertain. BTS, Twice & Izone's success =Their work. None of them got the height where they are with less work.

Silver spooning fav's fan can't relate.

I don't know why focusing on your fav challenge get always failed by you guys. May be bcs, you guys get easily bored by your fav's music.

• So in addition to your koreaboo cringey af responses to everything, you straight up can't read now either? Embarrassing

I didn't say they got bigger with less work. I said they got bigger with LESS TO WORK FROM. "Less to work from" meaning less tools to guarantee success than normal. Meaning it was harder for them. It's a COMPLIMENT

Do you get it now or do I need to break it down more for you?

And I love how your default is to instantly bash BP in shit where nobody even mentions them. They work just as hard for their success as anyone else.

Makes it so easy to see who actually skips school to stream, you odious twit.

PS: TWICE are my faves

• Please that user never fails to embarrass herself :pepe-cringe:

• 2nd gen stans tell with whole their chest don't worship your idols to later gen stan.

What about your this statement?

Kpop was never, is never & will never be someone's religion & of course not idols whom a dumbass like you wholeheartedly worship & claim they are religion. Yuck!!!

It will be the best day in kpop when 2nd gen stans will suffer from memory loss, their synapsis will stop to work & 3 rd gen actual legend's name will be earased from their Stinky brain.

The bold part of this is actually ridiculous. Like I don't go around shading people that stan just 3rd gen. I wish people would stop all this hate man, it's getting old. Yes the OP does make some ridiculous claims and pisses off people on purpose. But do NOT rope us all into this - I like to think that most of us that stan 2nd gen more than any other era are quite levelheaded - and we get our groups trashed by newer fans just as much as any other fandom. Being told your bias group did nothing for current kpop, when that is not the case and you were there, does get frustrating.

The best day in K-pop will be when we can learn to respect each other - the idols already do - so shouldn't we do the same?

• Apparently they can't read...

I guess the same also goes for the users who liked the post.

Embarrassing

• The bold part of this is actually ridiculous. Like I don't go around shading people that stan just 3rd gen. I wish people would stop all this hate man, it's getting old. Yes the OP does make some ridiculous claims and pisses off people on purpose. But do NOT rope us all into this - I like to think that most of us that stan 2nd gen more than any other era are quite levelheaded - and we get our groups trashed by newer fans just as much as any other fandom. Being told your bias group did nothing for current kpop, when that is not the case and you were there, does get frustrating.

The best day in K-pop will be when we can learn to respect each other - the idols already do - so shouldn't we do the same?

Before one week,

Drew_B made a post about.

"This is the best day in kpop because bts didn't win a grammy"

May be you enjoyed the post wholehertedly. I don't know from where kpop stans bring this bullshit hypocrisy.

A je*k like drewb doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

• You missed the mark completely on my post. My point is that not all 2nd gen stans are this way. And please don't go there I've stanned bts since No More Dream.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!