Which fandom do you think dominates this forum?

• Which fandom do you think AKP has the most people from? I can say that Midzs and Mys have almost completely disappeared, and there are few Blinks remaining here, but I can't really say which fandom remains in large numbers

• chaelisayadom

Changed the title of the thread from “Which fandom do you think dominates the this forum?” to “Which fandom do you think dominates this forum?”.
  • I don't think any fandom dominates, because that would mean (in my opinion), there would be a big enough percentage of them to overwhelm all other fandoms combined. So at least 50% or at the very lowest 40%.

I don't think any fandom dominates in that way.

There are some fandoms that are more represented than some others. I blocked some toxic people, so don't know what they're up to (perhaps constantly posting nasty threads I can't see ;-) ).

I used to get the vibe that there were more Blinks and ARMY, but both have lessened since about 2 years ago. They're still here, but the amount has lessened. There seem to be more Once than before, but they also don't dominate absolutely.

EXO, DAY6, Mamamoo, New Jeans, Ive, Shinee all have their supporters here that I regularly see posting.

Apart from that, perhaps some people who show up once in a while?

Oh? Is that why feels so toxic

Nah, that's because you're here.

Note you're the first one trying to pick a fight in this topic.

Edited 2 times, last by Fansamy ().

• So based on the answers here, the forum is biased about Hybe groups which means most of polls and threads will be favour about them, and they are mostly pointless, because of the biased factor lol

• He’s going to have a comeback in may. Mark it in your calendars, you won’t need to know abt any other boy groups afterwards

:pepe-mirror-glare:

Truly doubted that I can listen 30 seconds of a boy group song without feel bored...but I would watch another drama with him tho

• I don't really "stan" any hybe groups but I do listen to Seventeen and TXT

I would say the biggest fandoms I personally see on the forums, is:

Army and Blinks

I think right now everyone thinks of New Jeans because they are making headlines and the fresh new thing, as most may admit once something new and shiny comes out that's equally as popular as them they will probably move on lol.

But it's always Army and Blinks.

I like being a member of 30 billion smaller fandoms so that I can have fun bragging and introducing my faves.

• So based on the answers here, the forum is biased about Hybe groups which means most of polls and threads will be favour about them, and they are mostly pointless, because of the biased factor lol

Ah, I see. I thought you just genuinely wanted to talk about the fandoms here, but you definitely had an agenda starting this topic.

if you ever took polls on this website seriously before this, I don't know what to say lol.

• Ah, come on, I don't even try that hard lol but I think the waves of fandons here are more about the groups that are active or in more evidance and demand at the moment... like Mys in the next level era or itzy in the dalla dalla era and the rest are just multifandom or armys.

• Good point.

I do think there is a lot of arguing about New Jeans lately, but that doesn't mean the people arguing consider themselves to be part of their fandom.

The arguing seems to happen by people from different fandoms and for different reasons too.

• Truly doubted that I can listen 30 seconds of a boy group song without feel bored...but I would watch another drama with him tho

you will eat your words just trust me man

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for dramas good thing he’s going to be shooting sculpture city at the end of the year, he’s gonna play the villain 😈

• Good point.

I do think there is a lot of arguing about New Jeans lately, but that doesn't mean the people arguing consider themselves to be part of their fandom.

The arguing seems to happen by people from different fandoms and for different reasons too.

I think people argue just to argue. I don't listen/stan any GG's so i don't really involve myself in threads that have to do with gg's. occasionally i may listen to a song or want to join in the conversation because it's interesting. I like some of lesserafim and aespa's music but not enough to be like yeah i stan gg's.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SELFMATE lol

the only sad part about the groups I enjoy is there's no excitement for them if the forum continues to do special badges for groups who get hyped a lot of my faves will sadly never get anything. It's alright though.

• Of

Ah, come on, I don't even try that hard lol but I think the waves of fandons here are more about the groups that are active or in more evidance and demand at the moment... like Mys in the next level era or itzy in the dalla dalla era and the rest are just multifandom or armys.

There aren't that many active users anyway, but I still see a strong Blink presence in what is left, at least when it comes to responding.

Once upon a time, I wouldn't even recognize 10% of active users, now I at least somewhat recognize about 70-80% of them and at least know what they stan (and their toxicity level).

• I think people argue just to argue. I don't listen/stan any GG's so i don't really involve myself in threads that have to do with gg's. occasionally i may listen to a song or want to join in the conversation because it's interesting. I like some of lesserafim and aespa's music but not enough to be like yeah i stan gg's.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN SELFMATE lol

the only sad part about the groups I enjoy is there's no excitement for them if the forum continues to do special badges for groups who get hyped a lot of my faves will sadly never get anything. It's alright though.

If you want, tag me next time you post about your faves. If I see the thread, I will check it out and hype.

I like helping people hype their faves, especially when they are less well known :-)

You know what, why don't you post a song and I will add it to my playlists. Will help with the streaming a bit and leave it there if I like it.

• If you want, tag me next time you post about your faves. If I see the thread, I will check it out and hype.

I like helping people hype their faves, especially when they are less well known :-)

You know what, why don't you post a song and I will add it to my playlists. Will help with the streaming a bit and leave it there if I like it.

well my current obsession is infinite and the members solos:

Here's my absolute favorite from each one:

Infinite:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sungkyu:

Woohyun:

Dongwoo:

L:

Sungjong:

Since I won during the winter events Infinite is getting a full set of static badges - i eat, sleep, live, and breathe infinite (sorry up10tion)

Now straying away from Infinite to truly some nugu's:

You said A song, i know, but i'm giving you choices lol

• Thank you very much for all the music. I just started playing "The Eye" on on Spotify.

(I kind of betrayed Youtube for Spotify the last two years).

I'll check out the songs on Youtube as well though, so I get more of a feel for their performance and style.

• Thank you very much for all the music. I just started playing "The Eye" on on Spotify.

(I kind of betrayed Youtube for Spotify the last two years).

I'll check out the songs on Youtube as well though, so I get more of a feel for their performance and style.

oh i can link you spotify i use it religiously lol

External Content open.spotify.com

the other recs

if you end up loving Infinite

everything they released (except hoya's solo music)

• Thanks again for this as well.

I am playing Zero now, but will have to go soon.

Perhaps we can talk more in an Infinite thread later :-)

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!