Do you think this girl would fit in Lesserafim?

• Now as you all know Hybe wanted to recruit another idol into Lesserafim but she declined. If you’re not at all familiar with Izone, could you tell in this clip which member it is Hybe wanted? And if you are, do you think she would’ve fit in with Lesserafim’s concept and performance or not? I put the time stamps for her in spoiler just in case you want to watch first for yourself :tea-bee:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm sure she would've but I think we've hit the point in time where thinking of any other members in LSF feels weird.

She's definitely got a good start in her acting career though, her agency is like a who's who of drama stars.

• Everyone knows how much i love mah girl Minju. And yes, in the beginning i wanted her in LSRFM more than anything. But after seeing the kinds of choreo that Hybe wants them to do, the insane emphasis on dance to the point where they are challenging for the title of best performing group in Kpop, i think Minju would have died trying to keep up. She's not a natural dancer, it seems like it's hard for her to learn choreo even though she looks great actually executing the moves. Imagining her having to learn the choreo for 6, then having to learn it differently when they were 5, and now with all these crazy end of year remixes and new dance breaks... :cryc: .

Who knows though, maybe i'm selling her a bit short, look at Sakura, if you had told me a year ago that she would be holding her own in a group that is being compared to the likes of Itzy, i would not have believed you.

• i love eunchae and what she brings to lesserafim but i think the group would have prob been better off as chaewon, sakura, minju, yunjin, and kazuha. their concept is mature and they would be able to delve into even more without a 15 year old member. i also think eunchae was prob added because of her dance skills and garam added after to bridge the age gap so to think all of it could have been avoided if minju accepted... it is what it is though. i think their chemistry is great now that all the garam stuff is over.

who's your favorite artist?

• Could easily imagine her in LSFM. Her visuals matches the rest (plus she’s so pretty), she’s the right age and fits their concept.

She looked really timid when Izone first debuted but improved a lot. She was the visual-line member they usually used for special girl crush performances and while I at the time thought it was a really weird choice (why not Sakura??) she adapted to the concept. Towards the end of Izone’s career she had this elegant, flirty vibe to her. Blue Flame, Fearless, Impurities would all have been perfect for her.

• Could easily imagine her in LSFM. Her visuals matches the rest (plus she’s so pretty), she’s the right age and fits their concept.

She looked really timid when Izone first debuted but improved a lot. She was the visual-line member they usually used for special girl crush performances and while I at the time thought it was a really weird choice (why not Sakura??) she adapted to the concept. Towards the end of Izone’s career she had this elegant, flirty vibe to her. Blue Flame, Fearless, Impurities would all have been perfect for her.

Yep, they really started to feature Minju A LOT, especially towards the end of Izone. She was pretty much the second Center after WY.

It is SUCH a waste that Minju gave up her idol career. I'm still hoping to see her featured as a guest in a song or even as a feature actor in a music video. I've said it many times before, she would be perfect for a villain role with her visuals.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Everyone knows how much i love mah girl Minju. And yes, in the beginning i wanted her in LSRFM more than anything. But after seeing the kinds of choreo that Hybe wants them to do, the insane emphasis on dance to the point where they are challenging for the title of best performing group in Kpop, i think Minju would have died trying to keep up. She's not a natural dancer, it seems like it's hard for her to learn choreo even though she looks great actually executing the moves. Imagining her having to learn the choreo for 6, then having to learn it differently when they were 5, and now with all these crazy end of year remixes and new dance breaks... :cryc: .

Who knows though, maybe i'm selling her a bit short, look at Sakura, if you had told me a year ago that she would be holding her own in a group that is being compared to the likes of Itzy, i would not have believed you.

it’s true that lesserafim’s so many choreos for so many songs might overwhelm minju lol but she would’ve bodied blue flame fr :pepe-sad:

• i love eunchae and what she brings to lesserafim but i think the group would have prob been better off as chaewon, sakura, minju, yunjin, and kazuha. their concept is mature and they would be able to delve into even more without a 15 year old member. i also think eunchae was prob added because of her dance skills and garam added after to bridge the age gap so to think all of it could have been avoided if minju accepted... it is what it is though. i think their chemistry is great now that all the garam stuff is over.

oh man now that you put it that way if the garam drama never would’ve happened i’m crying tears of blood rn :sadr: lesserafim suffered so much bc of the scandal and it certainly soured my enjoyment of their debut and now i’m sad all over again :peperain:

• Towards the end of Izone’s career she had this elegant, flirty vibe to her. Blue Flame, Fearless, Impurities would all have been perfect for her.

i think she already had that vibe/energy since they performed rumor tbh and that was right at their debut lol :boompepe:

That “dadadadada” part when she just walked from side to side whew the centre material jumped out :pepe-high-five:

• I don’t have any attachment to iz*one, so I don’t know, she’s very pretty but for some reason I can’t picture her in the group.

i think it might be bc izone’s concept is not hard hitting and the clip i posted of them doesn’t showcase minju’s potential at a concept switch and it’s hard to imagine? Maybe BlackpinkHouse or icyruios has a better idea than me of a clip that shows minju’s adaptability and it could change your mind? :/

• i think it might be bc izone’s concept is not hard hitting and the clip i posted of them doesn’t showcase minju’s potential at a concept switch and it’s hard to imagine? Maybe BlackpinkHouse or icyruios has a better idea than me of a clip that shows minju’s adaptability and it could change your mind? :/

She doesn't have a good stage mix compilation on YT ;( . Maybe these fancam vids are the best representation of what she would look like performing LSRFM type songs like Fearless, Blue Flame and Impurities.

External Content www.youtube.com

• She doesn't have a good stage mix compilation on YT ;( . Maybe these fancam vids are the best representation of what she would look like performing LSRFM type songs like Fearless, Blue Flame and Impurities.

oh shit the blue fan one is My favorite Minju performance

• i think it might be bc izone’s concept is not hard hitting and the clip i posted of them doesn’t showcase minju’s potential at a concept switch and it’s hard to imagine? Maybe BlackpinkHouse or icyruios has a better idea than me of a clip that shows minju’s adaptability and it could change your mind? :/

Sequence.

but I personally think that Minju is in her element with an elegant or subtle choreo like Highlight...

because it makes her expressions stand out, you know like when a Queen looking down at her subordinate... she owns you.

You need to post some Ayayaya. Even has Sakura and Chaewon is in this subunit and of coz Chaeyeon + BlackpinkHouse fav Yuri

External Content youtu.be

• Anyways, maybe a little different type of video, her performing RPPP with Wonyoung Yujin Yeji and Miyeon

• You need to post some Ayayaya. Even has Sakura and Chaewon is in this subunit and of coz Chaeyeon + BlackpinkHouse fav Yuri

Ah yeah Ayayaya was the example I was thinking of too. To be honest though......her facial expressions during IZ*One were not nearly dynamic or energetic enough to fit something like say Antifragile. But can you imagine if HYBE had picked her up and trained her to be near Chaewon's current level?? OMG the POWER that she would have had....

:pepe-sad:

• Anyways, maybe a little different type of video, her performing RPPP with Wonyoung Yujin Yeji and Miyeon

I loved Minju's opening verse. Just love it. She nailed the vocals and dance perfectly.

• She doesn't have a good stage mix compilation on YT ;( . Maybe these fancam vids are the best representation of what she would look like performing LSRFM type songs like Fearless, Blue Flame and Impurities.

You need to post some Ayayaya. Even has Sakura and Chaewon is in this subunit and of coz Chaeyeon + BlackpinkHouse fav Yuri

ooh yeah good call, thanks guys :flirt-pepe2:

anti-hero

• Sequence.

but I personally think that Minju is in her element with an elegant or subtle choreo like Highlight...

because it makes her expressions stand out, you know like when a Queen looking down at her subordinate... she owns you.

Lol ik what you mean haha she definitely does the elegant concept very well

• Ah yeah Ayayaya was the example I was thinking of too. To be honest though......her facial expressions during IZ*One were not nearly dynamic or energetic enough to fit something like say Antifragile. But can you imagine if HYBE had picked her up and trained her to be near Chaewon's current level?? OMG the POWER that she would have had....

:pepe-sad:

i agree i think people are selling minju short. If she had the drive to be in a group like lesserafim i think hybe could train her to a level that doesn’t make her very much below the rest like the general assumption. I mean just look at sakura; even back in izone minju was a stronger dancer than sakura but look at sakura now - no one could doubt her position in lesserafim. Don’t see why minju couldn’t do it too if she wanted to

• Can we just leave Lsf alone? It's been 7 months and people still refuse to move on.

what? This is just a discussion on a hypothetical situation, you know, for fun bc this is a forum fgs. No one is saying lesserafim should change or whatever, it’s just harmless discussion. It’s not even a completely bizarre scenario and actually grounded in a real possibility that just didn’t pan out. Didn’t know that’s a crime :suure:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• I think that more than one girl would fit their concept, including yujin. I'm on phone now but I'll come back later to timestamp the members because i don't know their names :sweat:

I was watching the video and thought wow, this girl would fit well. It turned out it was chaewon :clown:

Minju and Yujin are so crazy on this one

• i think she already had that vibe/energy since they performed rumor tbh and that was right at their debut lol :boompepe:

That “dadadadada” part when she just walked from side to side whew the centre material jumped out :pepe-high-five:

Haha true but it got more noticeable overtime. On P48 she mostly gave me shy girl-next-door vibes. Then she slowly got more and more confident :yellow-heart:

• I could definitely see Yujin like some people are saying but Minju...idk. It's a bit harder to imagine her with this type of concept, even Sakrura took a bit of getting used too because I thought she fit the more flower girl, soft concept IZ*ONE (and AKB48 at times) had alot better.

Plus if she was in the group Kazuha likely wouldn't have been added and that was probably for the better. Like don't get me wrong but Kazuha is a much better dancer and arguably a much bigger stan attractor due to her background & has great chemistry with the members so I wouldn't have it any other way really.

• I think that more than one girl would fit their concept, including yujin. I'm on phone now but I'll come back later to timestamp the members because i don't know their names :sweat:

*in selfmate’s voice* interesting :pepe-smug: awaiting your time stamps :iconpepe:

I was watching the video and thought wow, this girl would fit well. It turned out it was chaewon :clown:

lmaoo you failed then passed the chaewon stan test ig :violinist-pepe: Is this the thought process that hybe’s executives went through while watching izone :pepe-hehe: :pepegrin:

• i know about Minju's things but i keep get strange idea that Yujin could fit in LSRF too. :pepe-peek:

She's pretty, tall, and also has charismatic with strong dancing aura

Note: but i still glad Eunchae in LSRF. She fits perfectly

yeah i’m happy for eunchae that she made it into the group. She more than holds her weight

• Whi

you know what's interesting? based on this video i wouldn't think sakura would fit the concept ^^

0:11 - i know this is chaeyong

0:41 - i don't know her name

0:53 - don't know either, she would fit well

yujin - she's flawless in everything but based on this video i wouldn't think she would fit but i know she would

but if i had to chose two it would be chaeyong and the girl from 0:41

i honestly don't know about minju, she's too posh :/ she wouldn't be my pick

The problem with Minju is not skills, but passion. Just like Sakura, skills can be earned through hard work, but practice would just be a torture for Minju.

What makes Le Sserafim really special is not their song, choreography or performances but their eyes that burning with passion and hunger to prove themselves on every occasion.
    They are FEARLESS, they are ANTIFRAGILE.

• Whi

you know what's interesting? based on this video i wouldn't think sakura would fit the concept ^^

yeah anyone that knew izone definitely was surprised sakura could pull off lesserafim’s concept and performance level lol we’re more aware than anyone of where her skills level stood before lesserafim’s debut :pepe-cringe: there’s a reason she’s received a lot of praise for how much she’s improved now

0:11 - her name is chaeyeon btw ^^

0:41 - that’s eunbi and definitely whom i knew you’d pick lol she’s a very good performer

0:53 - that’s yuri and she’s izone’s main vocalist

Interesting list :pepe-smug:

• 0:53 is the idol of idols. The best vocalist in Kpop and the second coming of IU.

YURI. :yesr:

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!