Baekhyun (of EXO) reportedly has established his own company ‘I&B100’ + Chen and Xiumin will reportedly pursue their activities via the company as well

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Full article :

IT’S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF 2024 and we already have a ksoo album and Baekhyun freedom

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Anticipate BBH4 and Kyoongcon 2024.

ExoLTaglist

• ISaidISaid

Changed the title of the thread from “Baekhyun (ofc EXO) reportedly has established his own company ‘I&B100’” to “Baekhyun (ofc EXO) reportedly has established his own company ‘I&B100’ + Chen and Xiumin will reportedly pursue their activities via the company as well”.
  • Real exciting times, but I'm also very curious if there's going to be even more under staffing issues in the bigger companies now so many idols with bags of cash are hiring.

• Real exciting times, but I'm also very curious if there's going to be even more under staffing issues in the bigger companies now so many idols with bags of cash are hiring.

Understaffing is usually due to cost cutting by companies. Not because there is less people or talent available. These two issues have no correlation.

• I can't help but wonder the activities in the future.

Will Chen be able to most more contents such as live clips, and special stage performances on ihs solo YouTube Channel? or will Baekhyunie be able to release other solo music or ost projects underneath the company?

I'm assuming they are partly staying underneath SM for reputation, and or for other entertainment industry connections as well as being able to stay within EXO.

What do you guys think? Either way, I'm looking forward to what's coming next.

• Understaffing is usually due to cost cutting by companies. Not because there is less people or talent available. These two issues have no correlation.

So all the stories about YG and SM being chronically understaffed are due to them cutting back to make a quick buck? That puts a whole new perspective on the CB schedules and lack of effort.

• They will be able to do everything they already did under SM.

They are staying with SM because that's the deal they reached with SM last year, SM will probably get % from their solo profits. If it was up to them askde from exo activities they wouldn't be near sm at all.

I think they will be able to do much more this way, EXO already has their own connections and legacy in the industry.

I already see Kyungsoo scheduled everything so perfectly for himself this year.

• ISaidISaid

Changed the title of the thread from “Baekhyun (ofc EXO) reportedly has established his own company ‘I&B100’ + Chen and Xiumin will reportedly pursue their activities via the company as well” to “Baekhyun (of EXO) reportedly has established his own company ‘I&B100’ + Chen and Xiumin will reportedly pursue their activities via the company as well”.
  • So all the stories about YG and SM being chronically understaffed are due to them cutting back to make a quick buck? That puts a whole new perspective on the CB schedules and lack of effort.

Im…going to assume you’ve never been in a corporate job? Lol. It’s always that. Not specific to YG and SM. Or even kpop or entertainment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!