SM Stans who are “proud” their artists stay a long time finally got a reality check

• This is something SM Stan’s have boasted about since the first day I got into kpop lol. And tbh I was also brainwashed thinking EXO was living their best life. So you might have seen me comment such stuff before as well.

I always wondered why other companies older artists didn’t stay that long.

Sure other companies may also be evil in other ways but this slave contract BS is a very SM evil looks like.

Ofc some SM stan will write an essay here saying only EXO is like this and others are “much better” but I urge you to spare me.

Every time I read the the terms of the EXO contract I feel a new rage build inside of me 😭😭😭

And we have those damn SM Stan’s on twitter asking for an EXO cb boycott and trying to project it like as if all this is “just a way for CBX to get more respect”and “if SM 3.0 is better they won’t mind the slave contracts”

EXOL SPACE ON TWITTER OMG I CANT STAND IT. O H M Y GOD.

• AND THE AKGAES REJOICING

CBX ARE SUFFERING.

They are literally reaching out for HELP. And these people are CELEBRATING. CBX are not leaving because they hate EXO and EXOL. Hoping CBX leave EXO and rejoining in its possibility….how on earth do akgaes consider themselves fans I have no idea.

I should quit twitter with my sanity intact 🧍‍♀️

• i have known for years.

i was a SJ fan long time ago, and when i searched online, the things you would find about SM were horrible

back then is was very common to hit idols to behave in many companies.

And when you have a meddia power like a mafia behind you, even people outside the company recognized it and worked on their behalf. Many idols rotated on tv all the time on second gen, but SM artists had like 50% more tv time than any other company.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i feel deeply for the boys but SM stans getting a comeuppance is always nice :iconpepe:

Company Stan’s really coping so hard rn 💀

You can shove all the facts in their face and they’ll still be convinced the company is the greatest thing ever and resort to whataboutism like “all companies are bad” “SM is the best CBX can do”

💀💀

Anything other than admit SM is piece of garbage company

• I mean they should've knew by the amount of lawsuits againts sm over the years....

this is also not their first time starting a smear campaign towards the idols who try to leave the company and then getting them backlisted, I'm just hoping this time Sm doesn't succeed

• I mean they should've knew by the amount of lawsuits againts sm over the years....

this is also not their first time starting a smear campaign towards the idols who try to leave the company and then getting them backlisted, I'm just hoping this time Sm doesn't succeed

One thing I’m happy about it SM is no longer the top dog. I think that’s another thing that gave CBX confidence.

I have some hope that with LSM leaving, the Kakao HYBE debacle and them not being #1 company means that they no longer have as strong a claim in the industry as before as well.

• "But SM made them famous so they should be more loyal. Greedy traitors." :pepe-torch:

BLACKPINKJESSICALE SSERAFIMNEWJEANSTHE ROSESEJEONGTWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• One thing I’m happy about it SM is no longer the top dog. I think that’s another thing that gave CBX confidence.

I have some hope that with LSM leaving, the Kakao HYBE debacle and them not being #1 company means that they no longer have as strong a claim in the industry as before as well.

media also shifted a lot , tv appearances are not that important nowadays so I think they have a good chance to continue their carrier

I hope majority of exo-ls will not eat up sm's bullshit trying to shift the blame towards the guys

• The funny thing about this is that if Baekhyun hadn’t done this along with CX SM would have gotten away with the smear campaign

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They’re working so hard on this it’s hilarious to witness

You can confidently say Baekhyun has the biggest fandom in Korea and they think they can drown that out :angryr: :cryingr:

SM tactics are so dated it’s HILARIOUS.

• There's obviously something wrong with SM and it's weird if people didn't see this coming. Their turnover rate might be the highest among the big 4 now yet their artists keep 'renewing' is actually a really red flag sign especially when they getting dragged to the court multiple times by their former artists.

I also remember there was an article saying Big Hit's employees make more in 7 months than SM employees in a year. I know this is for the normal workers but this actually already give us the rough idea of how much SM paid their artists. Not to mention when Min Hee Jin said she alone was in charge for multiple groups, filming 4-5 mv and albums in a month. If they can taking advantage of her, they obviously could do worse to their artists that they know are unable to run away from them like these normal employees.

• One thing I’m happy about it SM is no longer the top dog. I think that’s another thing that gave CBX confidence.

but regardless whether sm is strong or not, CBX would still need a strong backing for them to make any appearances in korea. I just really hope they had something good as a backup

• There's obviously something wrong with SM and it's weird if people didn't see this coming. Their turnover rate might be the highest among the big 4 now yet their artists keep 'renewing' is actually a really red flag sign especially when they getting dragged to the court multiple times by their former artists.

I also remember there was an article saying Big Hit's employees make more in 7 months than SM employees in a year. I know this is for the normal workers but this actually already give us the rough idea of how much SM paid their artists. Not to mention when Min Hee Jin said she alone was in charge for multiple groups, filming 4-5 mv and albums in a month. If they can taking advantage of her, they obviously could do worse to their artists that they know are unable to run away from them like these normal employees.

This makes me wonder if SM staff also have such inhuman contracts.

• this youtuber is from my country, but now she is living back in korea.

sorry, but her vids are for the spanish speaking community, but she gives a full report

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Being proud of what some company does :facepalm:

It's capitalism. It's business. Artists, executives and employees aren't family, they are there to earn money. Some of them might be friends or on friendly terms but that's not the reason why they are they. They come to work and get paid.

"Artists are renewing because they all feel like family" :clown:

Get some brain and stop stanning corporations

Btw I remember that some people were dragging jype because their groups often choose to not renew. well, joke is on you lol

• but regardless whether sm is strong or not, CBX would still need a strong backing for them to make any appearances in korea. I just really hope they had something good as a backup

It's 2023 now. You don't need tv appearances to be popular. They are established artists, they already have fans. If they miss tv appearances they can always make their own youtube channel and post variety like content. they'll be fine

• SM is evil for sure knowing they had lawsuit in each gen

After this revealed, I wonder if in each group each member has differrent term & clauses because no one ever unified to go against SM. Logically if you go together as one group the chances to win the lawsuit is bigger

Minho has been saying this multiple times for the past 5 years

SM and other entertainment agencies try to divide and conquer by offering different terms to different members. Thats how they one up the idols. Recently same thing happened to apink where only Eunji was offered a good deal and rest of them left.

SHINee refused it and instead sent in their own lawyer with their lists of demands and wants. The trick is to not negotiate your contract yourself.

• back then is was very common to hit idols to behave in many companies.

:pepewhat:

if they try that with me bish you about to catch these hands

The funny thing about this is that if Baekhyun hadn’t done this along with CX SM would have gotten away with the smear campaign

Can see that happening esp with Chen given how so many people have a beef with him just for having a normal life, pretty sure SM must have gaslighted him on that too

Istg cant believe people were ganging up on Baek for supposedly profiting off socks and defending these shitty companies for screwing over hard working idols of fair pay... :pepe-cut:

• SM is evil for sure knowing they had lawsuit in each gen

After this revealed, I wonder if in each group each member has differrent term & clauses because no one ever unified to go against SM. Logically if you go together as one group the chances to win the lawsuit is bigger

Some people are in denial and want to think their groups are treated better. Lol. Not one single exol ever thought byun Baekhyun could have ever been mistreated at SM. Especially in comparison to others.

It comes down to SM using idols dreams against them. It’s not just about mistreatment it’s also about courage. Ofc not every idol has the same level of courage not even every EXO member and I don’t hold that against anyone.

Instead of defending this company and thinking anyone has it better everyone should just treat everything with a grain of salt.

The people who have sued SM have always been its biggest artists while others endure because they don’t have that type of backing. If anything it’s something pitiable.

• Minho has been saying this multiple times for the past 5 years

SM and other entertainment agencies try to divide and conquer by offering different terms to different members. Thats how they one up the idols. Recently same thing happened to apink where only Eunji was offered a good deal and rest of them left.

SHINee refused it and instead sent in their own lawyer with their lists of demands and wants. The trick is to not negotiate your contract yourself.

That’s just everyone. EXO’s entire contract renewal was negotiated by their own third party lawyers as was revealed. With more than eight amendments made to the contract. I don’t think that’s special or means anything.

Why would anyone negotiate their contract themselves.

• That’s just everyone. EXO’s entire contract renewal was negotiated by their own third party lawyers as was revealed. With more than eight amendments made to the contract. I don’t think that’s special or means anything.

Why would anyone negotiate their contract themselves.

individual lawyers representing individual members or a single lawyer representing a common interest?

thats where the difference is. Agencies offer different terms to different members.

That could very well likely bc the case or Exo too as other members are not suing for the same causes

• I'm not defending SM (c'mon I want CBX to win) instead I'm questioning why no one as one group ever unified to go against SM. Like don't you find it really strange? LuluKey reasoning makes sense for me

• The exact type of dumb SM Stan’s I didn’t want invading my thread came here anyway. I’m not going to respond to them directly any more for my own sanity.

Kris Luhan and Tao left SM ent citing similar reason way back in 2014. TVXQ left with similar reasons of non payment. We already knew about slave contract since we have literally seen Kris’s law suite.

Idols have different levels of courage/priorities to do different things. Obviously in 2014 the rest of exo prioritized their idol life and dreams because they didn’t have another country to fall back on.

I won’t blame any EXO member who thinks being in SM and an idol is worth even slave contracts and mistreatment

CBX themselves felt that way for 11 years and then finally spoke up.

Assuming people who don’t sue have it different or better is EXACTLY the wrong conclusion to make.

• This thread contains 56 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!