• Just saying it super interesting
    how many 1st and 2nd batch trainees debuted
    or have clear plans in the work...

Daniel being the only 1st batch trainee we have no news on
    ...but also only 15 years old.... so prob will remain a trainee

Geonu being the only 2nd batch

sus on iland.jpg

Male/Boy NCTzen / Carat / Army / VIP  

:-) You can call me: JJ, Jay, Jason, JB... I don't mind :-)

Bias/bias wrecker [stage names]

Mark/Jaemin.. Hoshi/DK.. Suga/V.. T.O.P/GD

• Official Post

The Belift trainees were brought in through the global auditions so most of them were only trainees for a few months vs. te BigHit trainees were were there when TXT was being formed. I imagine most of the others went back to being trainees. There is another boy group on the horizon from BigHit and with all the companies being under the same parent company they can just transfer them like they did the BigHit trainees to Belift.

The rumor on Daniel is may be joining SM's new boy group (not the new NCT unit).

• i dont think it was rigged. we saw everything that happened. they probably just put the most promising trainees in the 1st and 2nd batches or it's a coincidence. doesn't mean it's rigged. also there hasn't necessarily been no news. yoonwon aka aron is no longer with belift and is working with his dance group 'the j'. geonu has a twitter account. seon and jaeho have instagram accounts. taeyong is becoming an actor and has an instagram. jaebeom changed his name to echan and he also has an instagram. i think the only absolute silence is from jimin, sungchul, youngbin, and daniel.

• i dont think it was rigged. we saw everything that happened. they probably just put the most promising trainees in the 1st and 2nd batches or it's a coincidence. doesn't mean it's rigged. also there hasn't necessarily been no news. yoonwon aka aron is no longer with belift and is working with his dance group 'the j'. geonu has a twitter account. seon and jaeho have instagram accounts. taeyong is becoming an actor and has an instagram. jaebeom changed his name to echan and he also has an instagram. i think the only absolute silence is from jimin, sungchul, youngbin, and daniel.

when i said no news i meant from bighit xD

and all the 1st and 2nd batch are bighit/belift trainees

and all the 3rd and 4th batch short time peroids so most likely online auditions or from different companies and some been on other survival shows

i.e taki was a last minute audtion too the company and was only in bighit for couple months...

[but too this day still has the most views out of anyone on tiktok but didnt make the voting round... aka bad editing people switched on him real fast]

but the reason im sus is due to if you look deep into it... its not like the 3rd and 4th were not trained...

Ni-ki debuted: but 4th batch 8months training [apparently] as was back up dancer for shinee in 2016/17

ones i think are interesting:

Seon - 4th batch -- trained 4 years 5 months under Yuehue Entertainment-- ranked 79 on produce what isnt great but would of gained some training here also...

Jaeho 4th batch - 1 year 5 months training - majored in Choreography in Practical Dance Department - Came 6th on World class [survival show {there was a top 4 too win}]

Youbin 4th batch 4 months training

Jaebeom - 3rd batch - 6 months - soundcloud artist before iland

Yoowon 3rd batch -1 year 1 month - dance cover team

• idk what's done is done. clearly they'd edit them to look more or less favorable to the audience, but you can't fake talent. all of them had at least some opportunity to show how skilled they were, and they voted for each other anyways. the ones who were meant to debut debuted. sometimes you train for years but you're still not ready. training time doesn't equate to talent, since jake only trained for a few months but beat every other kid who auditioned and ended up debuting. the others time will come. there's no actual reason to be sus, this is just you not being able to accept the results.

• Not at you claiming the show was rigged based on some batches... The more interesting/talented and captivating trainees according to the company (mnet or belift idk) were put in the beginning as a way to interest people, there's nothing more than that. I-land is over already, accept the fact some people couldn't make it and move on

• Not at you claiming the show was rigged based on some batches... The more interesting/talented and captivating trainees according to the company (mnet or belift idk) were put in the beginning as a way to interest people, there's nothing more than that. I-land is over already, accept the fact some people couldn't make it and move on

... i didnt want any of my favs in the group cause i knew it be under Belift and CJ ent...not bighit

so wouldn't get treated like a bighit group

sunoo debuted...

so yeah pretty wrong i said it sus... not that i think voting is rigged etc

as taki who was my main bias is already in line up for bighit japan so im happy with that

just wish sunoo was with him [didn't want either to debut under cj ent & belift rather both to be in bighit japan]

but we love a group what started with ... Koreans 15 and ... 5 non Koreans ... mixed Korean 3

ending up debuting with .. Koreans 4 and ... 1 non Koreans ... mixed Korean 2

and was meant to be a mixed group...

and the now 3 out of the 5 non Koreans are in bighit japan and the last 1 [hanbin] has done solo stuff for bighit so will most likely will end up in this line up... but yeah will ignore that

EqlSxnNUcAI2jVw.jpgupload_06_EC8381ED9288EC8381EC84B8EC8381EB8BA8EC9DB4EBAF.jpg

• idk what's done is done. clearly they'd edit them to look more or less favorable to the audience, but you can't fake talent. all of them had at least some opportunity to show how skilled they were, and they voted for each other anyways. the ones who were meant to debut debuted. sometimes you train for years but you're still not ready. training time doesn't equate to talent, since jake only trained for a few months but beat every other kid who auditioned and ended up debuting. the others time will come. there's no actual reason to be sus, this is just you not being able to accept the results.

i wanted sunoo not to debut xD

as i knew who ever didnt debut will most likely be in a pledis or big hit future group

as it was already announced while show was going on that both have groups in the works...

so i thought my 2 bias would been better of in pledis as more cute concepts..

sunoo and taki [[[also geonu]]

i dont like enhypen sadly so happy my main bias didnt go into this group as i feel like ive somewhat dropped sunoo due to this

• that's tough. idk what to say. :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!