Why are yall so obsessed with comparing Ive to anything

• Threads you made about Ive this week (that I've seen): 1

Threads I made about newjeans this entire month: 0

Ive to akp users

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95236jqtj5u6ejlzu3qg54io64agi8f3ib8ebdop3sf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

Oh. My B. I didn't realize I had to sign and date a consent form before I was allowed to make threads about groups I haven't clearly identified as my favs.

Good to know that for future threads ¬‿¬

• People are just trying to work out positions 2 and below.

Besides no Dives were complaining for the last 2 years whenever they were constantly comparing, even though they had an earlier debut advantage, more releases and songs advantage, and 12 months instead of 5 months of activity advantage. Now that the yearly results are out and at least every group has a full year to equally compete, and it is clear Ive isn't #1 in Korea or #1 Globally, people are no longer allowed to compare? ¯\_(ツ)_/

Congrats to Wonyoung and Gaeul for their sponsored instagrams. Please practice what you preach...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I already talked about it

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!