Who at Hybe actually has that Hybe nose?

• I'm not familiar with plastic surgery, so I don't really find anything odd about their noses, as much as I don't find anything wrong with SM's idols' jawlines. No, this is not a hate post; I got curious about how the Hybe nose actually looks and how did you guys notice it? How many idols under Hybe have the same nose until it becomes like their company's signature for everyone? And most importantly, when actually people started to call them like that.

• I'm not sure about others, but every member of Enhypen has the same exact nose except maybe Heeseung after he removed the implant and got a new one. The Hybe Nose is basically just a very upturned, defined, prominent nose with a high nose bridge that is straight and narrow.

For reference, all of their noses look the same from the side and front because they all got the same implant (or an implant that looks similar) that Hybe probably recommended.

🧍😸🧍

• They overdid the pointyness

• I'm not familiar with plastic surgery, so I don't really find anything odd about their noses, as much as I don't find anything wrong with SM's idols' jawlines. No, this is not a hate post; I got curious about how the Hybe nose actually looks and how did you guys notice it? How many idols under Hybe have the same nose until it becomes like their company's signature for everyone? And most importantly, when actually people started to call them like that.

I don't know what exactly you mean without a row of example pics but all I know is that Jeonghan did have a nosejob many years ago and he is as far I know the only male idol under Hybe who got something done (outside of ex. NU'EST Ren who also had a nosejob but since he isn't under Pledis anymore, I don't think it counts and especially not since he and also Jeonghan actually got their nosejobs years before Hybe bought Pledis)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• thanks now i finally have a point of reference.

I am reminded of a line from the legendary movie Big Trouble in Little China - "Chinese girls do not come with green eyes" :smirks2:

99.9 percent of Koreans do not naturally come with these kinds of noses lol.

• Okay, now that kinda obvious. Sunoo nose looks more natural as it less pointy.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!