Isn't it obvious that GFriend members are okay with everyone in HYBE except Le Sserafim?

• I wonder if the one who really wants to disband them and make the major decisions is Soumu's CEO. GFriend members have no problem interacting with other HYBE groups, but never with Le Sserafim.

GFriend members obviously love Newjeans and even recommending their songs to their fans. They also interact with Seventeen, Fromis, and TXT. They still covering Bts songs. They are still close to all their old staff that works with LSF now, which if they leave willingly, they will be closest to LSF. However, never once have any of them mentioned LSF, sung their songs, or mentioned any members. So, their problems obviously are not with the whole HYBE but specifically with Soumu, as they probably feel betrayed by the ceo who just replaced them with a new gg and disbanding them for more profits?

Seeing this, I believe they have bad blood with Soumu ceo specifically and obviously Lsf as their supposed junior.

• but it's not LSFM's fault per se right?

ultimately it's the company that made the decision to disband gfriend (that we know of) and I assume post disbandment certain members wanted to do their own thing and move in other directions otherwise they would have reorganized gfriend with all six members instead of just viviz no?

in terms of whether that was the right decision from source...well hindsight is 20/20

• It makes sense. It seems like they made decent friends with other Hybe groups while they were there.

As for SouMu, given how many key members of Gfriends creative team had already left SouMu and had not idea of the disbandment when it came, it's also obvious that even if they'd split on more amicable terms, the Source Music they left was not the one they raised. Hybe gutted the whole thing.

They have no ties to them, no reason to promote new artists they don't know and no obligation.

NewJeans concept is somewhat similar to Gfriends earlier stuff (especially Ditto which is basically the new Rough) and Minji was a Source Music trainee pre-hybe, infact the only 1 out of the 10 to not start as a Hybe trainee. Most of LSF joined after Gfriends last comeback

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Lsrfm have already had to deal with kpop stans coming at them just bcs they were the next source gg after gfriend. Their debut period was horrible, you'd see so many stans take out their anger over gfriend's disbandment on these girls who were in no way to blame for source's incompetence. I'd rather they don't interact bcs knowing kpop fans lsrfm is definitely going to be the one getting hate thrown at them

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• Heh. I can still recall how people here (and elsewhere) tried to gaslight the whole affair and claim their hardest that everything was peachy and nothing wrong and that GFriend wanted to leave themselves X/

Given all the facts I don't think the GFriend have fond memories on how they parted with Source Music nor that they have close ties with the people that still make up Source Music, since most of the people they worked with closest had to depart Source Music as well by necessity.

It'd be odd though if this relational chillness would extend to Le Sserafim: after all, the LSF members aren't to blame for the whole thing.

Hopefully the GFriend members can have normal contact with LSF too, whenever the opportunity comes up.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!