ENHYPEN JAY Gets On Weverse Live & Openly Admits He's Doing Anything He Can To Make His Skin Whiter

• I know about how the other members of Enhypen loved to gush over and brag about how Sunghoon and Sunoo have really pale skin in the group

As if it's a achievement 💀

You know very well that in SK it is an achievement. Anyway, I feel for my boy Jay, I voted for him back then, because I thought he was great and needed more confidence. I hope SK won’t destroy him. Also, Sunghoon is my fave but he’s way too pale. They are taking this vampire thing a little too deep.

• hmmmmm i suggest he use whitening soap, then whitening body serum, dont vorget the iv whitening vitamin c injection, collagen drinks, and some suncreen

• Kid learn to love yourself the way you are. Or you can go down the road of regret by giving yourself skin cancer or seriously damaging your skin and being in constant pain by going to get laser pigment removal. This burns the melanin in your cells away. You will be white as a corpse. But also suspectable to cancer. The thing that makes you dark=melanin actually is saving your life it's responsible for promoting healthy skin growth it's most important task is protecting the inner layers of the skin from UV and short range alpha sources of radiation.

• naur

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• Pretty sad

Should take the Haechan approach and embrace it and talk about self-acceptance.

That broke my heart a lot when I was a nctzen, I really wish more idols would think this way to.

I don't know Jay well, but I listen to a handful of their songs, and his one cover on YouTube was really well done. He's so talented and attractive, all skin is beautiful. I wish idols would be able to learn that.

Seeing him and other idols 'white washed' as well probably doesn't help with that self acceptance.

• It's sad. he doesn't even try to hide it, he's publicly sharing it.

But i cannot judge him. white people wants to look more tan (even risk their life using sun beds) and asians want to be whiter. You always want what you don't have

Yeah it’s always been peculiar to me how westerners (for example Scandinavians) love getting a tan so much you’ll find them at the beach in April, and going to the tanning saalon all winter despite the risk for cancer.

• Yeah it’s always been peculiar to me how westerners (for example Scandinavians) love getting a tan so much you’ll find them at the beach in April, and going to the tanning saalon all winter despite the risk for cancer.

If I'm not mistaken tanning salons are forbidden in some countries. I'm not sure about mine but there was a time when tanning salons were everywhere. I don't see them anymore. Perhaps less women use it now or not at all. but don't worry, tanning sprays and lotions exist ^^

I'm pale and my skin burns easily and i try to stay away from the sun. It's not that bad but I cannot be bothered with sun burns. This year i went to the sea and got some tan. When i came back home everyone told me i look healthier and that i should keep that colour ^^ perhaps it's about that, look healthier? Or perhaps they just like how it looks. Like i said, we all what we don't have :)

• If I'm not mistaken tanning salons are forbidden in some countries. I'm not sure about mine but there was a time when tanning salons were everywhere. I don't see them anymore. Perhaps less women use it now or not at all. but don't worry, tanning sprays and lotions exist ^^

I'm pale and my skin burns easily and i try to stay away from the sun. It's not that bad but I cannot be bothered with sun burns. This year i went to the sea and got some tan. When i came back home everyone told me i look healthier and that i should keep that colour ^^ perhaps it's about that, look healthier? Or perhaps they just like how it looks. Like i said, we all what we don't have :)

Tanning saloons / sun beds are illegal in Iran, Brazil and Australia, and illegal <18yo in some countries despite being a major cause for skin cancer (the largest being the sun lol).

I think like u said before it’s just a beauty standard, in some countries it’s considered beautiful w a deep tan cancer risk or not.

And that’s peoples own choice

• just saw a Weverse Live with Jay and

Ni-ki

Jay told Ni-ki to switch seats so he can be the one sitting in front of the bright light lamp that made him "look better", because sitting in the corner he felt too dark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!