What K-Pop/etc songs do you listen to when working out?

• I couldn't find another thread talking about this, so please let me know if people have already talked about this. I started doing weights recently and work out better with music. I love a lot of music genres, and although I may not stan your suggestions, I would love your top picks, I love KHHip to and know many KHH artists, so feel free to mention some!

For those who don't know me, I follow / stan the groups/artists; Seungsik, Kang Daniel, WOODZ, Colde, DO HANSE, iKON, Omega X, TRENDZ, Pentagon, Seventeen, MX, BlockB, VIXX and P1 HARMONY.

(Formerly) Golden Child, We In The Zone, Off The Cuff, CIX, Wanna One, D Crunch, BTS, ATEEZ, Straykids.

And Casually Support; MCND, EPEX, TAN, BAE173, AB6IX, CIX, &TEAM, JO1, and many solo singers.

They may not be in the screenshots, but I love a lot of title tracks and b sides, if you have suggestions I would be more then thankful. My workplaylist is so so small, and looking for something refreshing.

Here are some that are currently in my playlist.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Others in the playlist;

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 5.22.29 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-28 at 5.22.20 PM.png

• Mostly Blackpink songs mixed in with some Boy groups I stan

External Content www.youtube.com

• I haven't listened to BlackPink since Rose released 'Solo', I'll have to take the time to listen to it again!

Gosh Siren is so good, I love the drama thing that P1H does to with their concepts. I regret not getting their signed album during debut that's for sure

• I haven't listened to BlackPink since Rose released 'Solo', I'll have to take the time to listen to it again!

Gosh Siren is so good, I love the drama thing that P1H does to with their concepts. I regret not getting their signed album during debut that's for sure

Yeah, their recent album is super good :thumbup:

I only bought P1Harmony's recent album, I want to buy all their albums one day ;( and I wish I stanned them during their debut so I could also buy their signed albums as well :holding-back-tears:

• I just played some random songs.

But there are two openings that I usually play:

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

These two are a booster

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!