Who should I stan? Mimiirose, Kiss Of Life, or Young Posse?

• Wow, You found a group I know nothing about and don't care for

as for the other 2

I am more into Mimiirose than Kiss of Life so far, neither would be in my top 10 nugu groups but I still like them nonetheless

I really like the Chorus of "Flirting" by that Main Vocalist Girl (I haven't gotten around to learning their names yet)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for Kiss of Life they seem okay Musically but my Eyes go to and Stay on Natty, it does feel a little like the Miss A Suzy thing where she overshadows the other members

And she looked so damn good in that Performance Part for the last half of the "Shhh" MV, give that stylist a Raise

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also just found this

Okay I changed my Mind I like Kiss of Life more

• I don't know anything about any of them.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Natty is so stanable it's not even funny.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!