STRAY KIDS X EPIK HIGH???

• I'd love a collab!

Tablo and his family have mentioned multiple times they are big fans of SKZ's music, just like the members are big fans of Epik High.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

StayTaglist  

• He's sweet

External Content twitter.com

• He's sweet

Yesss

This year he mentioned them and their music in a interview here in Brazil when Epik High came and also in a korean variety show around the same time. He has even SKZ's albums physical copies at his home.

His wife and daughter are also big Stray Kids fans.

I've been waiting for this during some time and finally is happening

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Wow! Didn't know he mentioned them so many times.

And that's a family with good taste

Sounds like it's about time they got to working together :finger-heart:

• I have been manifesting this for a while now, I still remember Tablo sharing God's Menu casually on his insta/YouTube? and I didnt belive it and had to double check if it was SKZ account. And later saw him mentioning on/off how his daughter likes SKZ and how it's bad for his finances xD

I can only imagine his daughter's excitement, Dad featuring in your favourite kpop group, now thats an unusual kind of win. :smirks2:

Off topic: I just found out Hyunjin did a collab with Troye sivan and Pinkpanthress...I have been obsessing over Troye's music for some time now and suddenly I found SKZ there too. :holding-back-tears:

• Did you listened their last song "Screen time" released few weeks ago ? :pepemusic:

I did! I like it, since I always vibe with their slower songs. And Hoshi participation was a pleasurable surprise too, I was not used to see him shining on this type of song, since even when Seventeen's members are divided in units, this style usually goes to the vocal team.

• I have been manifesting this for a while now, I still remember Tablo sharing God's Menu casually on his insta/YouTube? and I didnt belive it and had to double check if it was SKZ account. And later saw him mentioning on/off how his daughter likes SKZ and how it's bad for his finances xD

I can only imagine his daughter's excitement, Dad featuring in your favourite kpop group, now thats an unusual kind of win. :smirks2:

Off topic: I just found out Hyunjin did a collab with Troye sivan and Pinkpanthress...I have been obsessing over Troye's music for some time now and suddenly I found SKZ there too. :holding-back-tears:

I'm still shocked at how much Troye and Hyunjin's voice match in Rush

• TABLO ??? I'm shocked :pepe-life-support:

Stray Kids X LiSA

Stray Kids X Tablo

WOW

IKRRRR

these collabs keep popping outta nowhere

i just found it tooo like WHEN DID THT HAPPEN?!?

im still shook from the tiger jk collab ;(;(;(

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!