SNSD's Mr.Mr. becomes their 10th MV to reach 100 million views

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The others are:

- Gee

- The Boys

- IGAB

- Mr. Taxi

- Lil’ Touch

- Oh!

- Lion Heart

- Run Devil Run

- Party

Congrats Sones we sure took our time ^^

SoneTaglist

• Throwback to these... unique teasers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, nice! :claps: I thought Mr. Mr. had reached 100M views already, but I'd forgotten how slow views could move in 2nd gen

Throwback to these... unique teasers

:wow: ^^ Was this the official teaser for Mr. Mr.? I can't recall anymore.

Speaking of teasers, I have to think back on some of the iconic teasers SNSD used to launch

The nostalgic feels ;(

• Just to add this was my first comeback as a SONE I love this concept and mini so much

I became a Sone after that comeback. Shortly after Jessica got kicked.

External Content youtu.be

• Yes imagine my shock when it was announced, it took me a while to get back on the SNSD wagon. Did you notice they even replaced her picture with the name of the mv, it still hurts.

It was so harsh for me because Jessica was my fav in the group. It was so hard because I had fallen for the group, so I looked for her in Catch Me If You Can and she wasn't there. I felt so unlucky and helpless.

I can only imagine how hard it was for older Sone who had experienced much more with the group and made so many memories.

I remember not loving Snsd for sometime and focusing on boy groups and I still couldn't stan any group for fear of more bad news until I found Exo.

• It was so harsh for me because Jessica was my fav in the group. It was so hard because I had fallen for the group, so I looked for her in Catch Me If You Can and she wasn't there. I felt so unlucky and helpless.

I can only imagine how hard it was for older Sone who had experienced much more with the group and made so many memories.

I remember not loving Snsd for sometime and focusing on boy groups and I still couldn't stan any group for fear of more bad news until I found Exo.

I was in love with the group, Jessica would fall in the lowest tier as to favorite members for me and I always got a vibe from her that at some point SNSD would not be enough and she would like to pursue a path on her own sooner or later. Still, the news of her departure weren't any less shocking especially because it was so sudden and without her wanting to leave, taking away the possibility of a proper hiatus or farewell for her and for the fans.

I was a little older than you as a fan but I was still in the early stages of loving the group, so when the news broke I didn't listen to SNSD again until CMIYC dropped. It just didn't feel right to hear Jessica's voice and think she was no longer in the group.

I only gravitated towards EXO when SNSD went in a long hiatus so I started checking them out more seriously. It's just that when it comes to this type of news, EXO had a worse record than SNSD. But by that time the exodus of members had finally stopped.

• It was so harsh for me because Jessica was my fav in the group. It was so hard because I had fallen for the group, so I looked for her in Catch Me If You Can and she wasn't there. I felt so unlucky and helpless.

I remember when catch me if you can ot9 version was leaked everyone was in chaos. After listening to the version with her IO couldn't listen to 0t8. Her voice was truly the soul of the group.

• I was in love with the group, Jessica would fall in the lowest tier as to favorite members for me and I always got a vibe from her that at some point SNSD would not be enough and she would like to pursue a path on her own sooner or later. Still, the news of her departure weren't any less shocking especially because it was so sudden and without her wanting to leave, taking away the possibility of a proper hiatus or farewell for her and for the fans.

I was a little older than you as a fan but I was still in the early stages of loving the group, so when the news broke I didn't listen to SNSD again until CMIYC dropped. It just didn't feel right to hear Jessica's voice and think she was no longer in the group.

I only gravitated towards EXO when SNSD went in a long hiatus so I started checking them out more seriously. It's just that when it comes to this type of news, EXO had a worse record than SNSD. But by that time the exodus of members had finally stopped.

She was called the ice princess and it was so obvious why it was her nickname though to me, she gave off more cold chic vibes than rbf vibes. When I found out that she got kicked for fashion business, it made perfect sense because I had fallen in love with her airport fashion lol!

It's funny because I got into Exo when they were losing members as well. It didn't help my disappointment about the Jessica situation.

Exo's discography helped me a lot in healing ^^ and later, after accepting Kpop, I went back to the Snsd discography and I started feeling blessed even if they weren't as close and as active as before.

Gosh, it was such a chaotic time, and so bittersweet. I can't believe that that is how I became a Kpop fan and Exol and Sone at the same time ^^

• I remember when catch me if you can ot9 version was leaked everyone was in chaos. After listening to the version with her IO couldn't listen to 0t8. Her voice was truly the soul of the group.

Jessica gave Snsd their perfect feminine vocal colour, she has delicately strong vocals that other members added strength to. Sone lost so much.

• Did you notice they even replaced her picture with the name of the mv, it still hurts.

It was such a huge slap to her and her fans. The made it so obvious that they had the power to delete her physical existence in SNSD in a second.

I can't imagine how hard it can be to go against a corporation. You have to have the biggest guts ever. X(

Jessica gave Snsd their perfect feminine vocal colour, she has delicately strong vocals that other members added strength to. Sone lost so much.

My bias was Sunny in the group! Despite this yes, Jessica's voice added something to the group, she wasn't just an "extra". And despite she not being my bias, all of their releases afterwards just felt "meh" in my opinion and I stepped away from kpop - until BTS lured me in again with DNA.

I mean Gee, Genie, Oh!, Run Devil Run, Mr. Mr... all of those were bops. Honestly, besides Lionheart and TaeTiSeo releases, all of them felt... a bit forced to me? Specially You Think, Party, etc.... just... ehhhh. I listened to them once and dropped it right away. Maybe I felt jaded, I don't know.

But Mr. Mr I was obsessed with that release, it hit the sweet spot between badass girls and sexiness. Not too cute, not too sexy. I watched every stage performance as I was looking forward to see their costumes (I like the black dresses from the MV the most).

I remember the frustration when they lost (?) part of the footage of the MV and had to re-film (?) and release it later. Specially because I liked the choreo bits, and apparently that's a big chunk of what they lost.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!