[instiz] 6 SONGS THAT MADE ALL-KILLS ON ALL THE MUSIC CHARTS THIS YEAR

• AVvXsEiRK1ZqzHxTI4r8lhzikCGpk_XeGrZyOK67ilBScPjMIyXKTtTK9ygr8XoM3oqIVUbZq-l95m4m1rB2NJ765E8-gUw3_hwQoCoKB_RTSWl7ZGQAhHUq81MDTHpUDQo2tKKun0NarRWB3qPE_d7w98Q-vzt7ZX7d5Nm2KoAGzmykGAATSlMVyUcfQpzd3B0IVE - KITSCH

AVvXsEgf1-Ja8qZZSbx5dsyG8bkzDsW7XaJ10C61bdFqfEfEeVhd8VWLP3crPTZGyHBu9ZPPiIpdd45EnX4YIjoAt63JLlRkzKj0p9et5bYi8sHOhcqXg3HsQ2wXPljnw-bb4GijNvYgQtwR7aeJTHAH1VkYlFU0Q8WQdGQ1pQRb8ZzO1WWrZ2esSBVUvpLf6oY
    IVE - I AM

AVvXsEhmTMN47M6OZ4c-znUkNhX-u-sQProtH0biiOn6ssoYLU8toWttg6m8XrTC5wHU7B0NE7FrF34xv6wzIACOUlmAWV6JI5IO2G7t-_NroxiPtSxpOIhofIdxOCQPPb_xLghxYpEs_o4gg9DcT6uAtgdhzMJbVUkqfW--1qkVrGItrGo59sRn6v-XlU-TT0s
    I-dle - Queen Card

AVvXsEgD59XSZ6bTrBkmgP4QkTcNA8rhjxi9tP6JFlhC0UcYfovin_T27227qkZ5B2DYAxDporm_X8rBnLhTdHkeK6lHybA49IBR3E7Uc4HdmHGbzc7UrvWbqYsCKKvm5UgkC_KuNQ8Zizn503S-P1TMkW7dz04Dl5q4B3gOAI94mpijzQfBCMj3jqT5zUz7CMQ
    NewJeans - Super Shy

AVvXsEjWo0qaoqWU1uZ0EmLiUPeUuBDB9C_k6YAuuBiRXGr1G9sW3i9tg4uhvefegZtRay4kMTannCLgZa7gm8i2xEY-IKgtxsS5XNXW9WmkBSgskHvOF0HFjV-YvasHUPNFdlcZrMV8uOMTDX-b3oNGt6I531sfIqfnmAf7HELFn4GhHNnlD4PN4WZ1qxEAmfs
    AKMU - Love Lee

AVvXsEhAHLRZ5wWWz7T7o1xdKPAC_aqcggX74auLnsByOpFsRwjkQYl-XfZgVivm8xvkkTzJSPyRksYAi8bAyCwUxxBRNlYYVHvuXCQ7uPMJm83iuotSG7aCKRoiwnD8KQLWTR3uY49Tm7k5Rn5A2uNMdrFR_eH9343btXfDSvQypp80mJ4yUG8BwgG0E3irQ58
    IVE - Baddie

original post: here

1. Wow IVE

2. Baddie did an all-kill???

3. I lost my trust when I saw Baddie... Having an all-kill is really all about luck
    > I honestly can't feel the popularity of the song at all
    >> Yeah I'm seeing more and more perfect all-kills lately

4. I was wondering where Ditto was and realize that it was a song from last year

5. Baddie had a perfect all-kill????

6. What's a perfect all-kill??
    > It's when you get no. 1 all at the same time
    AVvXsEhbi7cly9TldVI9oNQfPJGmJPv8dKIzkRKcnrQ5eTA27Auo0iRgojorH0dWZqMd5tyIc2nG5mYPuktm8FQu_dV9ju36ZvHIyYzyuXmkqr12EO1PiPxft6P02b6JOP4hhntTibOdmy0rdUgVvWtX_RJMWkpFzRxl7kNxZa-GfPOYMkiH5417KboQb8aJEbY

7. So people are now looking down on "perfect all-kills" saying it's all about luck.... Then how do you rank #1 on music charts just based on "luck"? You guys are so jealous, it's sad

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people are now looking down on perfect all-killsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you think that it's easy to rank #1 on music charts and real-time charts at the same time? Freaking funny

9. Wow IVE has 3 songs here

10. "Luck"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 3 songs out of 6 are IVE songs so you think that's luck? They are just that impressive

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• NOT THE KNETZ BEEFING WITH THE KNETZ ANTIS

:pepe-joy::pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

3. I lost my trust when I saw Baddie... Having an all-kill is really all about luck
    > I honestly can't feel the popularity of the song at all

7. So people are now looking down on "perfect all-kills" saying it's all about luck.... Then how do you rank #1 on music charts just based on "luck"? You guys are so jealous, it's sad

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people are now looking down on perfect all-killsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you think that it's easy to rank #1 on music charts and real-time charts at the same time? Freaking funny

10. "Luck"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 3 songs out of 6 are IVE songs so you think that's luck? They are just that impressive

• The way the uglies act exactly like some users in this forum, jealousy towards Ive really is an universal behavior

don't call me ugly my friend I'm decently average!!!

and besides I'm only jealous of ive's height!!!! I'm barely taller than the 2 shorties lol

• don't call me ugly my friend I'm decently average!!!

and besides I'm only jealous of ive's height!!!! I'm barely taller than the 2 shorties lol

Youre not the uglie mate, the ones who are won't even post here, they only appear to talk shit about Ive

The way IVE are making it easy with their PAK to the point people think it’s just luck.

Tea, if it's so easy why no other group did it? We all know why but some people rather choke in their lies than admit it

sushichaeng-kpop.gif

JCsIq3Q.gif

• IVE worked rlly hard this year (1 Album, 1 Japanese Comeback, 1 special collaboration with Pepsi, 1 Minialbum, so 7 new MVs in total, correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm very happy for them! Btw Dives you should get a guild emblem soon, the NJ Guild and LSRFM Guild have one, and only you guys are still missing (from the 4th gen gg holy trinity). I'm curious how yours would look! Salalalala you are the Dive guild leader, right?

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Edited once, last by Catgirl ().

• IVE worked rlly hard this year (1 Album, 1 Japanese Comeback, 1 special collaboration with Pepsi, 1 Minialbum, so 7 new MVs in total, correct me if I'm wrong) so very I'm happy for them!

Yes and all of their hard work payed off <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Yes and all of their hard work payed off <3

I swear WAVE could've been my no. 1 Spotify wrapped song this year, but since I finally got rid of my writers block, I listened to writing music sm... WAVE is no. 8 in my most listened songs ever. I'm just so obsessed with Liz's "Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh 夢心地の中へ come jump in" verse. I wish they would've promoted WAVE in Korea as well! Best Japanese release by a K-Pop GG ever!

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• No but its genuinely hilarious how theyre in every thread pulling stats out of their ass and writing essays to talk shit about Ive and when Ive outdo groups again theyre dead silent and hope these threads get buried so no one else see it lmao

I have a policy not to rain on the parade of fans celebrating their groups' achievements.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but nobody writes more essays than me, so I thought it was a safe assumption, even though I haven't gone hard at IVE in months :pepe-shrug:

If this is about me, do you...WANT me to storm into every IVE achievement thread to play for team buzzkill?

• I have a policy not to rain on the parade of fans celebrating their groups' achievements.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but nobody writes more essays than me, so I thought it was a safe assumption, even though I haven't gone hard at IVE in months :pepe-shrug:

If this is about me, do you...WANT me to storm into every IVE achievement thread to play for team buzzkill?

You are definitely not the only one writing essays to talk shit about Ive here. Matter of fact I can think of 4 or 5 before your name comes to mind. But feel free to do whatever you wanna do

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!