RE: Top 40 Music Charts from Hungary (Kpop songs in right now)

• So, there was a thread about how well kpop can chart internationally. Just a little bit of perspective as Hungary isn't the most easiest charts to breach by kpop. This is my first thread about something like this so please notify me if I am wrong about something or if I missed something. I think there is a lot of judgement in my country about kpop and while it shows on the lists (because the only ones tracking online stores or music libraries have kpop in them, but almost no radio play at all), I am still surprised that this many can chart. It seems that there is an audience for kpop but mostly on the international platforms. Radio and Djs seem to ignore kpop while I have to note, I regularly hear kpop in shopping centers. Articles do come out from time to time but mostly about Bts.

Another note: I am practising english so yeah, there might be mistakes!!!

Top 40 Album Music Chart with the tracking period of: 2022. 12. 02. - 2022. 12. 08.
    No. 5. Stray Kids - Maxident
    No. 14. Bts - Proof

No. 16. Blackpink - Born Pink

No. 19. Stray Kids - Oddinary

No. 22. Stray Kids - NoEasy

No. 36. Seventeen - Face The Sun - 4th Album

(The list as I see it counts physical sales from both online and offline stores, although spotify and itunes gets linked to the information if someone wants to look up any of the albums on the list. Does not seem to track streaming.)

Top 40 Radio Chart with the tracking period of: 2022. 12. 02. - 2022. 12. 08.
    No Kpop on the list.

(The list monitors all national or regional Radio stations, counting radio airplay per song.)

Editors' Choice Top 40 Music Chart with the tracking period of: 2022. 12. 02. - 2022. 12. 08.
    No Kpop on the list.

(The list monitors of which songs are mostly likely selected and played by most radio stations.)

Dance Top 40 Music Chart with the tracking period of: 2022. 12. 02. - 2022. 12. 08.

No Kpop on the list.

(Tracking the most popular choices by DJs at the most popular discos.)

Single Top 40 Music Chart with the tracking period of: 2022. 12. 02. - 2022. 12. 08.

No. 1. Jin - The Astronaut

No. 3. Bts - Butter

No. 6. RM - Wild Flower

No. 40. Jungkook - Dreamers

(Tracking both physical sales and downloads from iTunes and Google Play.)

That's it folks! Please notify me if I am posting to the wrong section! Thank you!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!