How did Lsrfm go from being loved by everyone to being hated now?

• they were never the most loved and aren't the most hated. I think they had a lot of token stans at one point tho.

Nah Yunjin was very loved and people found her very funny. But they called her cringy now

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nah Yunjin was very loved and people found her very funny. But they called her cringy now

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

she's still very funny

i don't know her personally, so i don't know how she's in real life

but sometimes she's very funny and comes out as very natural

and other time her expression looks so exaggerated and look as if she's trying too hard to be this "relatable" idols

i personally always find the first video very cringy

because she looks so surprise to heard lesserafim song here

when the restaurant where she is have poster of idols on pretty much every walls and must play kpop songs very often and probably recognize her when she enter

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• This is an interesting point. They only had 1 great title track so far.

So do the songs matter? For example Twice is the #1 active group in the world now. Not just girl groups. Not just kpop. This is all groups in the world. Let be honest, they haven't had a great song in 4.5 years, and they only really exploded in the last 2 or so years.

• yeah i don't wanna consider it as their cb but does this count as a cb? like i hope we don't have to wait another six months

• This is an interesting point. They only had 1 great title track so far.

So do the songs matter? For example Twice is the #1 active group in the world now. Not just girl groups. Not just kpop. This is all groups in the world. Let be honest, they haven't had a great song in 4.5 years, and they only really exploded in the last 2 or so years.

yeah i guess to most songs don't matter, but for me the reason why i love kpop is the music.

i don't really get like why twice has gotten so popular recently, but yeah their songs have been pretty bad lately which is why they're no longer my number one group.

right now for me ive has the best music. baddie was pretty questionable though

• yeah i don't wanna consider it as their cb but does this count as a cb? like i hope we don't have to wait another six months

tbh i think we should expect another 3 months or so... since perfect night is only a single and after award show season, they don't have anything else like a tour going on. so i would say early next year would be the time when they have their comeback

• I think people liked Antifragile more than the group itself, but since the recent releases weren't living up to people's expectations on them after Antifragile, they just aren't as excited about them as they were before.

Dude you know nothings Unforgiving was very successful and their b-side Eve psyche and the bluebird went viral with Spotify it has 99 million streams and 68 millions views on YouTube, the public is still thirsty for Le sserafim

• Dude you know nothings Unforgiving was very successful and their b-side Eve psyche and the bluebird went viral with Spotify it has 99 million streams and 68 millions views on YouTube, the public is still thirsty for Le sserafim

I didn't say Unforgiven and Eve were unsucessful. I said they weren't as well received as Antifragile, what is noticed through stats. It's normal a decrease in hype when the previous comeback doesn't live up to expectations in comparison to what people were feeling after their biggest hit.

Antifragile is currently doing more daily streams than both songs, even though It was released 7 months earlier.

What doesn't mean people hate them or don't care about them at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!