global '365 Days' actor Michele Morrone claims Seoul hotel was being racist, netizens find deleted picture smoking inside hotel room

• 2022102901001958100147231_20221028141304284.jpg

Article: Italian actor Michele Morrone claims he "racism at Seoul hotel"... despite video of himself smoking in his hotel room

Source: Seoul News via Naver

1. [+588, -3] Can I smoke in my hotel room, baby?~~~

2. [+224, -5] Asians suffer from racism every day, man ㅋ

3. [+164, -3] A white man claiming he suffered from racism? This bastard wasn't even aware that you can't smoke in your hotel room!

4. [+163, -5] No one will say anything if you smoke outside or in designated areas. Everyone hates people who smoke inside their hotel or apartment rooms.

5. [+65, -8] But white people are treated like mythical creatures in Korea?

6. [+43, -1] He should start by reflecting on his actions for smoking inside his hotel room. Our country's hotels go so above and beyond customer service that many of them would go bankrupt at news of the slightest of a disservice.

7. [+40, -0] It sounds more like he got in trouble for smoking in his room and not because the hotel was being racist

8. [+31, -1] Aren't Italians the worst when it comes to racism against Asians? I don't think he has any room to speak..

9. [+27, -0] Can we reveal the hotel name? We should let everyone know that this hotel is strict when it comes to reprimanding people for smoking in their rooms. What a great hotel!

10. [+25, -0] Hotels treat every client as a source of income, there's no way they'd be racist to you

11. [+15, -0] Unfair of him to think he can get away with deleting what he did wrong and blaming others

12. [+12, -1] This is the same type of guy who'd get arrested for drinking and driving and claim it's racism

13. [+10, -1] Do you not understand how much Koreans love foreigners? Especially handsome ones like you... they were all probably going above and beyond to be kind, so if despite all that, someone was still mean to you... I have to think that there's something wrong with your own actions and character...

14. [+9, -1] I was at Namsan Tower just a bit ago and saw a foreigner smoking so I told them that this is a mountain and you can't smoke here they tried to throw the cig out on the floor and I was like "no no no!" and watched them go put it out near a faucet... sigh...

15. [+7, -0] They weren't being racist to you, they were discriminating against your ignorance ㅋㅋ I'm pretty sure the hotel never told you that you were exempt from their no smoking rule just because you're an actor

-

0003724936_001_20221028140702750.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nah he is bullshitting

he didnt expect them to call him out on smoking indoor

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I knew it as soon as the hotel said something about smoking rooms in their statement that it was 100% because he was smoking in a non-smoking room.

Also this feels like deja vu because I swear this happened with someone before the pandemic too.

• I knew it as soon as the hotel said something about smoking rooms in their statement that it was 100% because he was smoking in a non-smoking room.

Also this feels like deja vu because I swear this happened with someone before the pandemic too.

This happens way too often even with non celebs

They book nonsmoking rooms bc they like the fresh smell but then fucking smoke in it

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!