This is where Hamas claimed 800 people has died by Israel airstrike.

• 20231018_131442.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe They need to piggyback 5 peoples on their back in the parking lot so they can rech that casualties number, and imgaine they got the casualties number after minutes of airstrike,next level stuff.

This is actually aftermath of Israel airstrike.

_109686141_israelairstrike.jpg

11israel-3-jmkb-superJumbo.jpg

Also, not the first time Hamas terrorist bombing their own people.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this what actually happened.

Now use yo brain.

• Caustic

Changed the title of the thread from “This is where Hamas claimed 500 people has died by Israel airstrike.” to “This is where Hamas claimed 800 people has died by Israel airstrike.”.
  • Yep everyone use your brains and believe the same side that has had their lies repeatedly exposed, debunked, retracted and apologised for the past 10 days, the same side that has been indiscriminately bombing and starving civilians, the same side that has been threatening hospitals and to raze down every inch square of Gaza, the same side that initially claimed the attack and celebrated it but changed tones after seeing the size of the widespread anger, the same side that kept posting and then deleting fake videos with dates and time stamps that don't match in their official channels, the only side with enough fire power to cause this kind of damage. That's totally not a brain dead thing to do.

• Yep everyone use your brains and believe the same side that has had their lies repeatedly exposed, debunked, retracted and apologised for the past 10 days, the same side that has been indiscriminately bombing and starving civilians, the same side that has been threatening hospitals and to raze down every inch square of Gaza, the same side that initially claimed the attack and celebrated it but changed tones after seeing the size of the widespread anger, the same side that kept posting and then deleting fake videos with dates and time stamps that don't match in their official channels, the only side with enough fire power to cause this kind of damage. That's totally not a brain dead thing to do.

A terrorist supporter has arrived.

Even all the evident point to Hamas yet they cant do no wrong, I guess 1400 of innocents Israeli that got murdered in their home are also an Israel propaganda,

Brain dead detected.

• A terrorist supporter has arrived.

Even all the evident point to Hamas yet they cant do no wrong, I guess 1400 of innocents Israeli that got murdered in their home are also an Israel propaganda,

Brain dead detected.

I hope you're at least getting paid. Voluntarily doing this for free is wild.

I hope you'll never get a single night of peaceful sleep for the rest of your life or manage to live with your conscience.

• I hope you're at least getting paid. Voluntarily doing this for free is wild.

I hope you'll never get a single night of peaceful sleep for the rest of your life or manage to live with your conscience.

Wrong , I sleep peacefuly when I knew all those terrorists and their supporters are getting killed, make the better world.

• It has not been confirmed who fired the bomb. So anything anyone says is speculations, but speculations with a valid reasoning from both sides.

What we know, or should know is

1. Israel is bombig Gaza so it’s not that far fetched to believe it was them

2. But it’s also fact that Hamas launches attacks from these densely populated places and uses civilian buildings, including the Al Shifa as their headquarters or hiding place. Amnesty international has released a report about it in 2014 and in a Vice Documentary one Hamas leader admitted that they have their tunnels under civilian buildings and sometimes they have accidents with misfired missiles. But he also said that this a sacrifice they have to take.

So it could be a misfired missile as well

Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and the Question of Hamas, Gaza, and Israel
    More on: Israel Human Rights Politics and Government Palestinian Territories Amnesty International…
    www.cfr.org

External Content youtu.be

• No ? As long as they are terrorist. They should kill thousand of them (prefer all of them) not just 5 random.

Meanwhile terrorists in question

• Meanwhile terrorists in question

I guess you try to share another failed propaganda which got deleted, LMAO

• Anybody who is pro Israel is pro war,

Pro slavery, pro holocaust, pro discrimination and racism to know that there is somebody like you in this forum makes me sick

good thing I'm not a Pro-Terrorist, I support killing terrorist not support a terrorist who killing civilians.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!