if BP doesn't renew..

• Rose already resigned with YG, so maybe she'll have a solo career.

But what about the rest of the girls?

Jisoo will likely go into acting.. with YG? who knows.

Lisa will probably start a company or sign with someone else? who knows.

jennie will still be jennie.. a queen.

BUT since Rose did renew with YG and that's been confirmed.. Blackpink will be over.

no more Blinks vs Once

no more Blinks vs Army

no more Blinks vs the world...

no more Blinks saying how much better they are than everyone .. cus.. they'll be done.

maybe they'll come together like 2ne1 did in some coachella event a decade from now.. but they wont be a cultural force anymore. they will be the female kpop editon of OneDirection? with lisa being harry?

well some blinks asked for this. idk why they're bragging they killed their fav group off. if you wanted blackpink to continue, wouldnt u WANT them to sign with YG? blinks are confusing.

• so, in conclusion, if BP doesnt renew, it'll confirm TWICE as the biggest Kpop group of ALL TIME.

Onces will win, and Blinks will be obliterated into oblivion.

• Basically yeah. The evil will be defeated.

i wouldnt say blinks are "evil"

i think they're just confused to what they're asking for or even hoping for.

but alls well that ends well, i guess.

Twice will have eliminated everything that stands in their way and im sure some of these blinks will accuse onces, army and even YG of sabotaging BP when they all but demanded BP to disband when the dust settles... and we'll still be left with you annoying onces bragging about everything and anything twice achieves. :sketchyk:

• Its looking increasingly likely there isn't going to be an agreement. It would have been YGs top priority, and they have had months and months to negotiate and come to an agreement.

• They still might renew with yge for group activities. If that's not an option then if rose renews with yge it will be possible for others to continue being in the group, at least I think lol

don't think so.

YG has the patent rights for the name "Blackpink" , and Rose already renewed with YG .

Say the other 3 girls dont renew, start their own company, go solo etc.. history has shown that YG or any agency - both kpop and western pop dating back to the history of ANY group from the beatles to the jackson 5- the girls cant "unite" as a group - they can't even have reunion tours even when everyone's out of YG, since YG owns the name - they MAY come together for a festival like 2ne1 did in coachella.. but these type of get-togethers will likely happen after a decade or so and outside of any legal reach from YG.

i'm rambling but SINCE ROSE renewed, if the other girls leave, BP as we know it is over. finito. done. sayonara. adios~.

They may pull a viviz.. like what Gfriend did - have 3 members w/o rose - but that's not BP. and idk who has the resources to manage any of these girls in the kpop world - other than hybe, but hybe isnt stupid enough to pay an incomplete group what they're worth.

also, all the endorsement deals go through YG- thus every one of them will be nullified once the girls leave YG

• it's fine if they focus on solo stuff for some time, i don't think blinks are against that.

Gfriend completely disbanded and nobody renewed with the company, it's not the same. Tbh I don't know how this works, i only stan BTS and we never had this issues 😅, but isn't one member renewing with yge a good thing? Yge owns bp brand and one bp member is still under it which means there won't be issues with trademark and copyright. Other three can still perform in the group even if they decided to part ways, or perhaps renew it only for group activities.

If I'm not mistaken L from infinite is under different agency and they had group activity this year. And mamamoo members have different agencies for solo and group work.

Perhaps I'm complete wrong lol

I also don't know how endorsement work :sweat: did yge got them gigs or brands approached them themselves? I don't think that matters tho, all of those brands can sign new contracts, they don't need yge for that

• i mean.. why WOULDN'T you stop?

blinks is the fandom name for blackpink.

if blackpink disbands, blinks will no longer exist.

sure, most of y'all will jump to another fandom, but you wont be blinks anymore. ..cus bp doesnt exist anymore..

Yeah that's not how it works lmao

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• Yeah that's not how it works lmao

It IS how it works.

if blackpink disbands, so will blinks....y'all will disappear into irrelevance. no buts or* ifs about it.
    you will have to change ur signature and profile pic and ur banner... and ur badges .. basically everything.

that is YOUR future.

Edited once, last by lahel ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!