ive either way on REPEAT

• 2023 shaping up to solidify 4th gen GGs takeover lol

Ive trajectory might unfortunately be like twice but they're not alike in any way cause ive only releases good-excellent music since their debut

Either way is the latest excellent piece of music they've dropped & I'm very excited for the rest of the EP

• looking forward to off the record..some say its love dive p2

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looking forward to off the record..some say its love dive p2

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love Dive is very good so that's music to my ears 👀

• Since everyone is so into the lyrics, i wonder if Starshit is playing a huge UNO Reverse card.

Slow Kpop songs like ballads, chill RnB types, dont do well in Korean charts (look at Hurt, Cookie, V's debut, some of Aespa's recent releases, etc). So folks might be questioning why Starshit released this as a single instead of an unpromoted B side, but there is the matter of Chuseok to consider. It's a time of rest and family activities, maybe Koreans might be in the mood for something a little less dancey and a litte more melancholy and emo...it could take off next week if the UNO Reverse card works.

OTOH this aint being promoted at all by Starshit it seems like, just the MV so far, so who knows? The conspiracy theorist in me hasnt discounted the notion that something is going on between Kakao and Starshit...this whole comeback might have minimal promotions without Kakao's backing, it will be a true test of Ive then, can they top charts with nugu level promotions?

• Since everyone is so into the lyrics, i wonder if Starshit is playing a huge UNO Reverse card.

Slow Kpop songs like ballads, chill RnB types, dont do well in Korean charts (look at Hurt, Cookie, V's debut, some of Aespa's recent releases, etc). So folks might be questioning why Starshit released this as a single instead of an unpromoted B side, but there is the matter of Chuseok to consider. It's a time of rest and family activities, maybe Koreans might be in the mood for something a little less dancey and a litte more melancholy and emo...it could take off next week if the UNO Reverse card works.

OTOH this aint being promoted at all by Starshit it seems like, just the MV so far, so who knows? The conspiracy theorist in me hasnt discounted the notion that something is going on between Kakao and Starshit...this whole comeback might have minimal promotions without Kakao's backing, it will be a true test of Ive then, can they top charts with nugu level promotions?

Starship?

Hard to promote with no major music shows for 2 weeks

imo they are holding back on the "marketing", because its better that the last release lasts higher and longer in the charts. Kakao will still back them at least until they can sell off shares to break even, but last cycle the backing was shared with other groups, and each gets their turn.

But yeah. A 75% drop in the peak ULs shows what impact the "marketing" has.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!