Now a weirdo knows the exact apartment Jihyo lives in

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think I just hate everyone atp. :pepe-laser-eyes:

• they should put some security there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did she really thought she can have her own apartment and nobody would know about it? And there will always be stalkers and curious people "just having a look "

• Not really surprising tho because it is not hard to find an apartment with similar floor plan with hers. She's the member of one of the most popular group with huge obsessed fanbase. That's why idols should be smarter and never showcase their house or used another one for shooting.

• Not really surprising tho because it is not hard to find an apartment with similar floor plan with hers. She's the member of one of the most popular group with huge obsessed fanbase. That's why idols should be smarter and never showcase their house or used another one for shooting.

Agree to an extent but Twice have kept their image pretty well guarded for years now. They are long out of their rookie phase and having that supper obsessed domestic saesang fandom idols usually have in their first few years in Korea.

It's a shame that they still can't live in a bit of peace and freedom. Like even if your learn where she lives...like why broadcast it or seemingly bother/harass her? Can some fans not be normal? Or can some of these mentally ill people start actually taking responsibility for their delusions instead of always expected everyone else to bend around them?

• Agree to an extent but Twice have kept their image pretty well guarded for years now. They are long out of their rookie phase and having that supper obsessed domestic saesang fandom idols usually have in their first few years in Korea.

It's a shame that they still can't live in a bit of peace and freedom. Like even if your learn where she lives...like why broadcast it or seemingly bother/harass her? Can some fans not be normal? Or can some of these mentally ill people start actually taking responsibility for their delusions instead of always expected everyone else to bend around them?

Nope and nope. Nobody escaping sasaeng in Korea especially if they are not being careful no matter how old they are in the industry. And I think lots of sasaeng cases like this happen often in their senior years compared to when they are still rookies because these idols often have more freedom later. Those obsessed domestic sasaeng would never go anywhere especially for a group with huge popularity like twice. If one stop, the other will arise.

And asking for those obsessed and mentally ill fans to be normal is just as crazy. It's impossible. We all know that. So, no matter how sad it is, these idols need to keep hiding their personal life especially where they live. They need to be more smarter and alerts about these things because it will cost them their safety. Even a normal non celebrity pretty girls are often being stalked after they showcase their house layout to the internet. Lots of people are just sick so it's better to be more careful.

• Nope and nope. Nobody escaping sasaeng in Korea especially if they are not being careful no matter how old they are in the industry. And I think lots of sasaeng cases like this happen often in their senior years compared to when they are still rookies because these idols often have more freedom later. Those obsessed domestic sasaeng would never go anywhere especially for a group with huge popularity like twice. If one stop, the other will arise.

And asking for those obsessed and mentally ill fans to be normal is just as crazy. It's impossible. We all know that. So, no matter how sad it is, these idols need to keep hiding their personal life especially where they live. They need to be more smarter and alerts about these things because it will cost them their safety. Even a normal non celebrity pretty girls are often being stalked after they showcase their house layout to the internet. Lots of people are just sick so it's better to be more careful.

Exactly saseangs are forever. Let that sink in IU, Jaejoong and all of suju still have saseangs and these people are all like 40💀 sooooooooooooo. If you are a idol you have saseangs regardless if you are a rookie or a senior. Hell zb1 had saseangs during trainee period not even debut 💀 so yeah this clown world 🤡 behavior isn't going anywhere

• Nope and nope. Nobody escaping sasaeng in Korea especially if they are not being careful no matter how old they are in the industry. And I think lots of sasaeng cases like this happen often in their senior years compared to when they are still rookies because these idols often have more freedom later. Those obsessed domestic sasaeng would never go anywhere especially for a group with huge popularity like twice. If one stop, the other will arise.

This is the part which annoys me the most. Mental illness may not be the fault of the sufferer...but not doing anything about it and not seeking help 100% is and I'm sick of people using it as an excuse to harass and stalk people.

• it’s kind of expected for metropolitan like seoul for people figuring out apartments like this. Tbh, most celebrities who shows their home are most likely to rent another apartment for show or about to release their lease (at least that’s what i know from Architecture Digest). For twice’s sake which had stalker problem, i’m actually surprised that JYP allow her to use her real unit

She can’t prevent people figuring out, but her being disappointed that people don’t have the common sense to keep it to themselves is valid. People’s entitlement to celebrities’ privacy is weird

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!