Brave Entertainment's "Brave Girls: Special Album" Flopped TERRIBLY

• Deserved.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

laughing-puppets.gif

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• BB girls album did not sell well, but a lot better than the Brave entertainment cash grab album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BB girls album did not sell well, but a lot better than the Brave entertainment cash grab album.

True.

At least the small fandom they DO have knew well enough not to buy that album!

Now, Brave Entertainment can hang it up and let it go! No more money for them to get out of that group.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• :cryingr:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Even though I don't stan GG's i have to say : as it should

the way they pulled this stunt as they are trying to re-debut under a new beginning and the fact they released this while DKB is promoting a re-package just didn't sit well with me

I'm not trying to boast about DKB but really, they gave them this album and not even a month later start to promote a re-package with JUST 2 songs like the boys didn't even get that much of a break...then to sit here and advertise this album instead of focusing on better promotions for them really angered me.

On top of that, The girls left for a reason...why are you trying to profit off the hard work they used to have while they are trying to re-establish themselves and go back out there with a new beginning?

If you watched peaktime you would have seen the bullshit that the BB Ceo spit out of his mouth at DKB like this man is a literal joke and this just proved it. I feel sorry for the girls and also sorry that DKB has to put up with this ridiculous idiot.

I saw that the spotify streams were low too and I hope THAT stays that way as well.

It's too bad the girls can't sue them for this stuff. Absolutely ridiculous.

• how does it work wth the spotify streams etc. Arent the girls still the original performers? Doesnt he use their voices? shouldnt they still get their share after they left the company? Is it different with with releasing a new remix?

What happened on peaktime? I allways felt jealous that DKB got 2 comebacks every year and full album. I thought they got treated a lot better. Like he invites them once a month to lunch and talk about their projects.

we begged brave brother for years to give the girls a proper album with a few new songs and maybe some of their best hits. pulling this now feels like mockery. But we should be surprised. it was allways like that. ;(

• how does it work wth the spotify streams etc. Arent the girls still the original performers? Doesnt he use their voices? shouldnt they still get their share after they left the company? Is it different with with releasing a new remix?

What happened on peaktime? I allways felt jealous that DKB got 2 comebacks every year and full album. I thought they got treated a lot better. Like he invites them once a month to lunch and talk about their projects.

we begged brave brother for years to give the girls a proper album with a few new songs and maybe some of their best hits. pulling this now feels like mockery. But we should be surprised. it was allways like that. ;(

go watch peaktime and see for yourself on that episode how much of a dick he is and the excuses he gave.

DKB is NOT treated better.

Watch Peak Time (2023) Episode 11 Online With English sub | Dramacool
    Watch Peak Time (2023) Episode 11 Online With English sub | Dramacool
    dramacool.pa

50 minute mark you can see how much of a dumb shit he is ... that's their first group dinner with their ceo ever so i don't know why you all think they get special treatment. He of course (BB Ceo) made his ass look good in front of the camera but yeah, no he's a dumb shit.

actually he's a saint compared to bae173's dumb ass ceo my god i wanna slap that old fart.. Their final song was produced by Monsta X Joohoney I declare he adopt them and save them.!

i don't know how all that shit works on spotify...go ask an expert 'cause i don't know. i just went and looked the album up and saw hardly anyone listening to it.

i'm not a gg fan and i don't listen to brave girls. But i do listen to dkb and they aren't treated any better despite what you guys may think.

KOREAN SALES on X
    <ONE MORE TIME> by #BBGIRLS has surpassed 10,000 copies sold on Circle Chart.
    twitter.com

they sold 10k. then the album was out of storage.^^

• how can you compare the two groups if you only follow DKB but dont check in on Brave Girls?

i dont follow DKB closely. but i allways check out their releases and stream a liddle bit since they allways have nice words for Brave Girls. And im in contact with some fans of both groups.

Those fans of both groups also say that the treatment is different.

Their online presence is a million times better than Brave Girls was (active youtube series, constant live streams, tiktok videos all the time that actually use proper tags). Their new repackage album actually got a promo run, unlike AWR.

They get 2 comebacks every year since debute. They got a full album. While Brave Girls spend more time in hiatus than most other groups whole careers.

Didnt DKB also got the nice practice room while brave girls had been pushed to the attic?

Dont even to mention now after Brave Girls left the company. And they moved to the new building, paid with brave girls money. Also Brave Ent changed the profit distribution so they even get better paid.

• Just because you checked out a release doesnt mean you actively follow them either. Have you checked out their dance practices?? that room wasn't big at all for them. If you call that a nice room then you haven't seen other groups.

I dont need to follow brave girls to say what I feel about dkb. Brave should have done way more for them but uses the pandemic as an excuse.

I already said I'm not here to make this thread about dkb. I already said that what brave pulling is messed up and they shouldn't have done this to the poor girls why are you turning this into some comparison bullshit?

I only mentioned dkb because they dropped this album while dkb was in the middle of promotions and I thought that was in poor taste no matter how you look at it.

I'm not going to continue to sit here and pick out everything dkb gets or doesn't. So let's stop. This is derailing from what this thread is actually about.

Your "friends" can think how they want. I personally think netiher group got fair treatment in various ways. Brave could stand to do better all the way around. Unfortunately DKB is still under contract and can't tell the asshole to kick rocks. I don't think DKB gets enough and as a fan who follows them and watches their content I'm allowed to have that opinion.

I would hope that regardless of the streams or sales that the Girls get whatever profit (however little it is) despite leaving the company.

• thread is about brave pull another shit move on brave girls. but i think its fine to mention what shit he does to DKB too. its now the only active group under Brave Ent and its not like there is much talk about this this album anyway. So this isnt much derailing.

To answer your question. Yes, i have watched some dance practices. after all the choreo is usually where DKB stand out to other groups. And yes compared to other groups the room is not nice at all and their old dorm, where they put 9 guys in 2 tiny rooms with holes in the wall, was even worse. (i think they got a new one in june) but that doesnt change the fact that its a lot better than the room the girls got (They allways had to shot the videos in the one corner with the least holes in the floor).

Sorry. i dont want to make this comparisation bullshit but if someone comes in a thread about brave girls and say xyz suffer similary while they dont know anything about brave girls i also need to get the facts right.

• thread is about brave pull another shit move on brave girls. but i think its fine to mention what shit he does to DKB too. its now the only active group under Brave Ent and its not like there is much talk about this this album anyway. So this isnt much derailing.

To answer your question. Yes, i have watched some dance practices. after all the choreo is usually where DKB stand out to other groups. And yes compared to other groups the room is not nice at all and their old dorm, where they put 9 guys in 2 tiny rooms with holes in the wall, was even worse. (i think they got a new one in june) but that doesnt change the fact that its a lot better than the room the girls got (They allways had to shot the videos in the one corner with the least holes in the floor).

Sorry. i dont want to make this comparisation bullshit but if someone comes in a thread about brave girls and say xyz suffer similary while they dont know anything about brave girls i also need to get the facts right.

There really is no reason to compare. They both suffer in different ways and get treated in different ways. I stan over 30 groups and compared to most of the groups I stan, DKB gets shit. The only thing Brave gets right is promoting them for the full 2 weeks, fan events, etc. They could use a bigger dance room, I don't even know about their dorm situation anymore. I would hope as their only group left they do better, but that doesn't mean as a fan I can't feel disappointed in the things I see.

I still refuse to sit here and nit pick what each group gets better than the other. The point is we agree that Brave is shit, and the ceo is very much a fucking idiot. They mistreated and mismanaged Brave Girls, and they used the pandemic as an excuse to give the bare minimum to DKB.

I really don't need to be corrected because I've only given my thoughts from what I've seen with DKB. Anyways there's nothing further to say that hasn't already been said.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!