2015 Kpop making a comeback in 2023

• Idk something about these songs screams 2015. They're not following the current trends, they sound like old Kpop I used to love, so I'm here for it.

First we have BB Girls re-debut with One More Time. An elegant sexy concept that literally no girl group is doing right now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then we've got Stayc's Bubble. The super bright music video and addicting melodic chorus reminds me of "old" cute concepts

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally we've got AKMU releasing the most "rookie AKMU" song they've released in years. Their previous releases over many years have been either artsy or ballads. This one reminds me a lot of Give Love, 200%, or I Love You. Can't get the chorus out of my head.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!