Never thought I'd see Lee hyun getting dragged

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I sincerely hope that's evil editing because if the contestant's gotta see. the judge staring at them like that... so uncomfortable and unsettling!

he’s just doing his job as a judge. sometimes he smiles when trainees are doing a good job on stage and their stans took it as creepy lol

• Are there any other videos? For me this just looks like him getting impressed with the performance. Unless we assume that any man that smiles at a girl is creepy

But I don’t want to jump to conclusions either so I’ll like to see more videos that actually shows him being creepy. Because this one doesn’t help with your claim

• Are there any other videos? For me this just looks like him getting impressed with the performance. Unless we assume that any man that smiles at a girl is creepy

But I don’t want to jump to conclusions either so I’ll like to see more videos that actually shows him being creepy. Because this one doesn’t help with your claim

i watch this show and he does this ONLY to minors esp wonhee and himena. and not just once. i can probably think of more than 5 times that he's done this. this clip was just from the most recent video which had only 1 performance. in the others... there were countless more.

it doesn't help that he's a shit judge. all of them are.

• i watch this show and he does this ONLY to minors esp wonhee and himena. and not just once. i can probably think of more than 5 times that he's done this. this clip was just from the most recent video which had only 1 performance. in the others... there were countless more.

it doesn't help that he's a shit judge. all of them are.

Yes I believe you but I like to fact check things on stan twt. I hope you understand. So please if you find any other videos, link them here for me :borahae:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i remember more i think(?) but they were from prev eps that no one is currently talking about LOL

not to mention, he is wierdly biased with the minors too... wonhee (i love her tho) getting special treatment etc

and then constantly bashing the older trainees.. like how tf do you say that to chanelle?? and laugh at her misery???

so essentially people who watch runext hate him for a combination of both reasons!

• not to mention, he is wierdly biased with the minors too... wonhee (i love her tho) getting special treatment etc

and then constantly bashing the older trainees.. like how tf do you say that to chanelle?? and laugh at her misery???

is he weirdly biased, or is he going easy on the younger trainees vs the ones with more experience

that facial hair is doing so much damage omg, i see what people mean

• is he weirdly biased, or is he going easy on the younger trainees vs the ones with more experience

no, it wouldn't be "going easy". one example is that he said that jeongeun was ''too excited' for a song. but then when iroha (15) gets somewhat excited and loses balance, there's no comment T-T.

and there's so much more but ive forgotten a lot LOL. just searh up leehyun on twitter and you'll see a lot more reasons

Edit: the uncalled for comments of chanelle is just sad. she's "not that special" and the continuing to laugh at her when she looks half dead after not getting the part she rlly wanted (there's more to it, but seriously..)

• y'all are really doing the most to destroy his character when he just shows some reactions towards trainees. we don't even know if he did the same for older trainees because they didn't film him the entire time.

please stop with that the judges were bashing Chanelle narrative. The reactions were given because she was sulking and not even thanking the judges for trusting in her ability for main vocal just because it's not the song she likes. The judges didn't expect that kind of reaction, even the other trainees are laughing at her. LH isn't the only one laughing at her RUDE reactions. Like the female song writer was literally giving her a death stare. Knets are dragging Chanelle for being a brat and disrespecting her seniors and here we have her stans bullying the judges instead. give me a break.

This is the video for that specific scene, at 3:21:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I don't even know who's this guy but i see nothing problematic here

He just look like someone trying to focus on the performance or who notice a little mistake

That's not the first time i see judge in a show man or woman do this type of expression during a performance

You are all trying to find a nitpick to attack him at this point

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• That's crazy that people see a guy smiling and directly think he's a creep who have a thing for minor

And nobody might think that he's trying to smile because these girls are putting their dreams on the line, are tired because of all their training and exhausted mentally because of all the remarks they might receive

And now have to perform in front of judges who will tell them if they suck or no

So nobody thought that maybe he's trying to smile to make the girl more comfortable while performing in contrary of looking mad like all the other judge all the time 😑😑😑

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Edit: the uncalled for comments of chanelle is just sad. she's "not that special" and the continuing to laugh at her when she looks half dead after not getting the part she rlly wanted (there's more to it, but seriously..)

There is a context for this pls.
    The comment was made because they were auditioning for line distribution and while Chanelle was already chosen for the MAIN VOCAL for the other song, she still want to do this specific song where the judges already decided that her voice isn't a good match, hence the line "she's not specially good" for this part of this song, while other girls suit this song more than her.

• We can't be this stupid, right. There's nothing wrong in that, what has he done? People is calling him a pedophile because of videos like this.

And you know the real reason, is because international viewers have they favourite debut line, the big 6 are called, and no minor is there, they are so against every minor that they get mad when the judges don't tear them apart and does it to their faves. He goes easier to minors but also puts them in the low rank if he wants.

And the obvious Stan here now painting him as a monster because he laughed at Channel, you should watch the episode, that girl just ruined her possible debut by herself, being 20 years old but being more immature than the minors in the show. Koreans are attacking her so much, and international fans have lost a lot of faith in her.

• We can't be this stupid, right. There's nothing wrong in that, what has he done? People is calling him a pedophile because of videos like this.

And you know the real reason, is because international viewers have they favourite debut line, the big 6 are called, and no minor is there, they are so against every minor that they get mad when the judges don't tear them apart and does it to their faves. He goes easier to minors but also puts them in the low rank if he wants.

And the obvious Stan here now painting him as a monster because he laughed at Channel, you should watch the episode, that girl just ruined her possible debut by herself, being 20 years old but being more immature than the minors in the show. Koreans are attacking her so much, and international fans have lost a lot of faith in her.

the funniest thing is Chanelle has always been given high scores by the judges during the entire show when the supposed judges' 'favorite' minor (Wonhee) ranked at the bottom of top 12 by judges' scores. I don't even think these whiny people watch the show tbh

• the funniest thing is Chanelle has always been given high scores by the judges during the entire show when the supposed judges' 'favorite' minor (Wonhee) ranked at the bottom of top 12 by judges' scores. I don't even think these whiny people watch the show tbh

Ofc they haven't watched it. Don't you see people here calling him a creep just because there's a video on twitter of him smiling while watching a performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!