WHAT K-POP CONCERTS ARE MOST WORTH YOUR MONEY VS LEAST WORTH YOUR MONEY (Trigger Warning: Opinions)

• 100% WORTH IT TIER:

BTS: I will always recommend!! They dance and perform till their body breaks! They give 1000% all the time for their fan and it’s worth every dollar. You will never see lazy BTS stage edit because it never exist!!! They true stage professional! Vocals are not best other than Jungkook though…but still very enjoyable and the rapline are ace!!

TWICE: Queen of performing TWICE is like BTS. They value your money…they dance and perform with so much passion and truly appreciate your time! They have many bops and their fans are so nice and funny. TWICE is a good time!!!

Mamamoo: AMAZING PERFORMER. AMAZING VOCAL! Full package! Just gooooo!!

ITZY: Amazing performer by far best in 4th gen! They are so skilled with dance, stage presence, hyping audience, good vocal too. Trust me you will have fun! Only their discography is a bit bad but you can still bop 😉

Seventeen: One of most talented kpop groups!! They give vocals and amazing synchronized choreography!! Stage presence great, big energy!! Say hello to my Mingyu Oppar!!!

NOT WORTH IT TIER:

AESPA: Aespa is huge proof that having good vocals isn’t the most important thing in kpop. They are lazy and sluggish on stage, they are awkward…bad facial expression, barely any energy. I can’t recommend them ✋✋✋ They are one of the most shocking performer group I seen in Kpop big four. It looks like they were training to get better so maybe answer will change…

Blackpink: Blackpink is very hit or miss… they are 100% worth it at Coachella where they all actually put in most of their effort but not their world tour.

If you go to Lisa solo concert it’s 100% worth it!!! Lisa always consistent! Amazing dancer and fun stages! 💯

Jennie is very hit or miss performer. She can be great in Coachella and on the some shows where she actually tries hard but she can be lazy, I’m sorry 😅😅 and she barely even trying to coordinate in their dance at all, she look like she wants to run off the stage more times than not.

Jisoo is just not made for dancing…she improved but she makes soooo many mistakes and she has some low energy. I think Jisoo is really trying but she just not natural performer…bless her. I support her for trying!

Rosie: Shes much better than Jennie and Jisoo and her vocals are great but she had some lazy moments. I do not blame her, maybe she look at her member and say what’s the point???

No hate or shade!!! These are just opinions and no bash any idols! This just performance review for what’s worth your money!!!

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

• Not kpop, but least worth my money, Beyonce.

1. I could only afford 400 level seats, I now know that I do not like going to concerts in huge NFL stadiums, my cheap ass is not going to pay over 200 bucks for a seat, and seating that far away kind of svcks.

2. I guess I do not know as many Beyonce songs as I thought, most of the songs she sang, I did not know.

Good thing I stand nugus, only a handful of people go to those concerts, any concert in an arena bigger than an NBA stadium, is not for me.

• Best Worth -BTS

Least Worth -That of a certain 1,344 years old, since that contains no songs appealing to ifans. She took out her one single song appealing to the foreign fans in her big concert last year.

• 1687817175707619328?s=20i've been to some kpop concerts, but idk if u've ever attend iKON's? for me their concert has different vibe, even bought the cheapest i could still feel the energy from afar. In concert they like to interact with fans, asked us to stand up and jump, sprayed water and even came down from stage gave us the mic to sing tgt 😭

• Did you go see all these groups in person?

• what's up wit you and your obsession with blackpink? all your threads about blackpink are always negative

most blinks that have gone to their concert and spend a lot of money have 0 complaints and I have a lot of friend that have seen them live. they are good performers people just focus on the few mistakes during their 2 hours performance when it's barely noticeable when you see them live

and you only are focusing on blackpink individually it that shows your true color. is there any thread you won't bring up blackpink or make it trigger warning?

• The fact that you only singled out each member of BP individually and your commentary is word-for-word TikTok/Twitter KPOP stan hive mentality about BP concerts tells me everything I need to know lol

I literally just went to BP's most recent show at Metlife, and it was super fun. Definitely worth every cent I spent and I would see them again. All the girls did great and, actually, OP, Jennie and Jisoo's solo stages were the most memorable out of the four for me

The way it's been nine consecutive months of kpop stans barking and BP has still sold 1.8M tickets and will claim the highest-grossing KPOP tour when all is said and done... I get it, OP, I would be mad too

• If you watch an exo concert there’s no way to find anything in kpop remotely interesting after that 😭

f8008f3b931f69fd5e192bf1c0c64c70fe8d6faa_hq.gif

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When shim jae won leaves SM is the day you know that company is true dead :angryr: :cryingr:

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!