KPOP BOYGROUP VISUALS MAJOR DECLINE SINCE 2ND GEN!

• No one compares to handsomest boy group of the world…TVXQ

m_gXX9EjUazUw-Q8rd72IXEyq5Fs3j0tioqAd39uW-zrDQzgwXEZtk1yjdMaI1kL_M3MKJrnybQhmm67jrb9_G1-vC7QaAwyd-hHqUP2dghd7nI=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

2nd gen visual is sooooo superior. Look at TVXQ, SS501 and 2PM!! They were sooo handsome and sexy Oppars! Looks like hot cool guys!

bi5qcGc

Now boy idols they don’t look that good…I prefer handsome actors look, not flower boys like baby…I like kind of manly guys but not too macho, Korean actor visual perfect…no idol is attractive to me anymore. It’s sad!

Please release kpop boygroup targeted for women and not teen girls!!

Please someone make handsome Oppar group!! Group of 6 Rains will be perfect!!!

cGc

NO WONDER KOREAN GP HATE BOYGROUPS! MAKE HANDSOME MAN GROUP AND GP WILL LOVE THEM!!

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

Edited 2 times, last by silver-wolf ().

• Ngl I always thought dbsk were odd looking. Not ugly though…. The amount of media play around them being the best looking idols during their time was insane. Like did people actually think Jaejoong was the best looking idol or that’s what was force fed to fans?

taec, junho, nickhun could sit on my face. But their music sucked lolol.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Ngl I always thought dbsk were odd looking. Not ugly though…. The amount of media play around them being the best looking idols during their time was insane. Like did people actually think Jaejoong was the best looking idol or that’s what was force fed to fans?

taec, junho, nickhun could sit on my face. But their music sucked lolol.

You’re crazyyyyyyy!!! They are and were GORGROUSSSSS even if the oppars went problematic 😭

• You’re crazyyyyyyy!!! They are and were GORGROUSSSSS even if the oppars went problematic 😭

Sorry lol. As good as their music was, they looked weird to me lol.

As for Rain, I’m just gonna say it…. Probably the best looking idol ever in history of kpop. No one even comes close and has lasted the test of time. Literally debuted 50 years before everyone and still look just as cute and hot.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

• Sorry lol. As good as their music was, they looked weird to me lol.

As for Rain, I’m just gonna say it…. Probably the best looking idol ever in history of kpop. No one even comes close and has lasted the test of time. Literally debuted 50 years before everyone and still look just as cute and hot.

You are so redeemed!! He’s so beautiful! No wonder he married goddess like Kim Tae Hee!

• The OG visual ended all your faves since Infinite's comeback

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh he was handsome HANDSOME but I hate when they put light face makeup on him…his tan skin is soooo gorgeous. Why they make him look like clown 😭

I hate the white cast foundations so much!!!

L looks like he smells good even after sweating up a storm. So fresh.

• Even hotter that he refused to get plastic surgery on his eyelids since he wanted to keep his natural “korean looks”. Can’t say the same for many of the “visuals”.

Yesss I didn’t know that!! His eyes are so beautiful. I love monolids, they are very charming and pretty!

• Yesss I didn’t know that!! His eyes are so beautiful. I love monolids, they are very charming and pretty!

JYP’s ugly ass thought Rain wasn’t up to standard on the looks department so asked him to get surgery. Rain rejected since he was already in the company after being rejected by so many others due to his looks.

• I only like Rain out of these faces

I don't think I will ever get the hype for jaejong's face that sm copycats his face in almost every boygroup of theirs? Maybe it's a korean beauty thing

External Content x.com

I don't think I will ever get the hype for jaejong's face that sm copycats his face in almost every boygroup of theirs? Maybe it's a korean beauty thing

It’s okay! We all have our tastes

I think jaejoong is legendary visual, his facial features are all sharp and stand out like anime character.

He is viewed like a god in Japan lol I think he’s the OG pretty boy of kpop.

His personality is very obnoxious though lol

• His personality is very obnoxious though

Now I'm interested lol

External Content x.com

I swear during this time it was SM paying journalists to say this type of look was the standard for what good looking meant. Dude barely could move his face. and for me personally I need someone with facial expressions to be able to be considered good looking.

d02fbc365d16b634d63888ca39eff145.gif

• JYP’s ugly ass thought Rain wasn’t up to standard on the looks department so asked him to get surgery. Rain rejected since he was already in the company after being rejected by so many others due to his looks.

JYP of all people. After he was humiliated and embarrassingly rejected by SM?

The audacity.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!