[BTS CONTENT] There is this weird discourse with antis/akgaes not knowing how Spotify works

• TLDR Disclaimer, if your attention span can't make it past one paragraph:

Antis dumb. Please learn how Spotify works.

This discourse has picked up speed because Jungkook got people so pressed. Especially antis hyping up our akgaes with fake shit but if we start hyping up their akgaes, we love to pit successful women against each other or the classic "we hate to see women succeed" But I digress. It's also a kpop stan thing running with forced misinfo but let me clear up some things.

The only version destroying records right now is just Seven. That's it. "BUT THEY'RE COMBINING 2000 VERSIONS!!!" no they are not. For all of time, Spotify has ALWAYS combined the Clean and Explicit versions because it's still the same composition, same lyrics and same language just one saying a few or a lot of curse words not safe for radio/kids.

Case in point the songs released before Seven:

abins3F.png

IWvxBai.png

PmXVwla.png

FL49EV6.png

And the song released after Seven:

*will update with Spotify Counter Streams*

IyV0nFN.png

cQd20fa.png

How Seven looks like:

OdhZtS7.png

And to the akgaes, Like Crazy was a case of Spotify, that's right SPOTIFY, playing politics with which songs they choose to combine that are different languages. Not BigHit, not Scooter Braun, and not a figment of your imagination of Jungkook being an evil mastermind.

So we will take Spotify's " we don't combine different languages" legit :suure: until they don't, then we can rightfully call out the double standards. Until then, they always combined Clean and Explicit and *not different language versions.

"But what about the 99483829082 remixes!!!!!!!!!!" Karen, Spotify has NEVER combined remixes because it's a totally different composition to the original.

alzoj5t.png

*will update with Spotify Counter Streams*

rCWHmbD.png

*It's only six remixes but for an annoying reason we also count the instrumentals and explicit, tho the explicit is combined with the clean but whatever lol*

Remixes/Instrumentals only count for Spotify Daily Artist Rankings but more so for BB HOT 100. And with the d2a store gone, this will be the only option that Columbia/Geffin can play to sustain him on the charts. Just like the many others before him.

The discourse going around by pressed antis and akgaes are either acting obtuse on purpose, have low IQs, or just joined pop music this year.

• We know this, they know this, but it’s much easier to dunk on the group member they already hate than to question the system.

I’ve already seen them claiming that JK was aware of all this behind the scenes and he allowed the sabotage against Jimin to happen. They’re almost as delusional as Taekook shippers.

Not sure if I wanna see the hell that’s going down when Tae releases his album and JK releases his at the end of the year.

• We know this, they know this, but it’s much easier to dunk on the group member they already hate than to question the system.

I’ve already seen them claiming that JK was aware of all this behind the scenes and he allowed the sabotage against Jimin to happen. They’re almost as delusional as Taekook shippers.

Not sure if I wanna see the hell that’s going down when Tae releases his album and JK releases his at the end of the year.

I also saw them having a problem with him knowing what type of promo he wants but the promo in the room with us has been the shortest so far :pepe-puddle:

Taehyung will be met with something uniquely him from BigHit fucking him up in some fashion to them concocting him being Bang PD's chosen one when he eventually sells millions of albums :pepe-life-support:

• And then our annoying ass akgaes are spreading Seven focused playlists as gawd knows how many versions they're running with as a talking peace. On Apple Music/Spotify/Amazon Music/Pandora etc there are only SIX REMIXES + Clean and Explicit and Instrumental.

I can not count how many brain cells I lose when akgaes are spreading doctored bs like this

;judgingpepe:

• chart knowledge has really deteriorated in the fandom in general. in 2018, most of twt army had a working understanding of chart rules, changes and even a basic concept of how radio worked. not sure why after BTS reached historic commercial heights with their #1s, chart knowledge actually declined in the fandom. many fans don't even know the difference between the Hot 100 and album chart, have no idea what "going for adds" means and just throw "payola" around at random. Brain drain is real. 😖

• I’ve been seeing the Jimin stuff trend for days now. It’s honestly pretty funny seeing the divide in the fandom. Some of the ARMY in this forums likes to act like every member of BTS is “even” or they like all of them equal, which (imo) seems like you guys are being fake.

I feel like this Jimin controversy just truly shows that it’s definitely not like that for a good chunk of ARMY (to have this show up in my trends for multiple different days).

Tbh you seem pretty dismissive just because you don’t agree with their narrative and discrediting them as antis/akgaes, when they would argue your being an anti/akgae by ignoring jimin’s mistreatment (including his cd not being restocked)

Maybe just say there’s a disagreement within the fandom, instead of trying to throw out anyone you disagree with. This has always been my critique of ARMY on this forum, as someone who is a fan of BTS but always gets called an anti LOL.

• The fandom is definitely not all OT7 and biases will naturally run in each fan.

However, these are literally self-proclaimed akgaes/solos with a made-up solo fandom name of their own. They don’t call themselves ARMY either.

If accusing another band member of sleeping with the CEO and Scooter Braun, discrediting every success and accolade that member has achieved as purely the result of ‘payola’ while asking for that same ‘payola’ to be given to their bias (because it wouldn’t be payola if JM gets it), trending hate hashtags against that member himself (not just the company), blatantly and poorly doctoring images to spread a narrative that none of what he has achieved is attributed to his own popularity and then sending those same doctored images to antis and rival fandoms to ensure that very narrative gets spread all over the community is not regarded as akgae behaviour, then what is?

• The fandom is definitely not all OT7 and biases will naturally run in each fan.

However, these are literally self-proclaimed akgaes/solos with a made-up solo fandom name of their own. They don’t call themselves ARMY either.

If accusing another band member of sleeping with the CEO and Scooter Braun, discrediting every success and accolade that member has achieved as purely the result of ‘payola’ while asking for that same ‘payola’ to be given to their bias (because it wouldn’t be payola if JM gets it), trending hate hashtags against that member himself (not just the company), blatantly and poorly doctoring images to spread a narrative that none of what he has achieved is attributed to his own popularity and then sending those same doctored images to antis and rival fandoms to ensure that very narrative gets spread all over the community is not regarded as akgae behaviour, then what is?

i've seen it all unfortunately, ig they have many gc where they organize such vile things, idk what's the solution or how can we at least minimize this, I mean they are paying news outlets, spreading fake rumors on k-community, trending hashtags... idk how they will react if jk's tops hot100, it will be a mess all over twt, I won't be surprised if they managed to trend a hashtag again.

• One, not you, that personally accused Jungkook of sexually assaulting your nugu ass fav, coming in my thread claiming "I'm a BTS fan" miss me with that BS.

Two, I have made 845535889 threads on BigHit being incompetent and not lifting a finger for Jimin ALL of March in terms of radio. Don't start with me when you don't know shit about anything. There is no point in crying over spilled milk and DRAG another member who's getting bare min now (and even at that has problems) because of what Jimin didn't get when he chose to work with BigHit staff. Jungkook didn't and so far it's not as horrible as how Like Crazy Eng version was treated.

Three, the nitpicking that Jimin akgaes are doing is absurd and needs to be pointed out because they are now full-blown making and faking lies and purposedly spreading fake edits to a fandom that bashes Jimin on a daily. The only thing that Jimin didn't get right away for Like Crazy Eng version was radio and TTH placement. But everything else?

Jimin akgaes are purposely warping the truth of what Jimin did get such as;

-Lying about getting NO TTH placement at all when Like Crazy Eng version did (I made a thread on it) the following week. But only lasted a week which I also complained about as I am the #1 Hybe/BigHit anti on this forum.

-Lying about not getting the FACE CDs restocked when I am proof that Geffen restocked TWICE, as I bought two separate batches for my FACE albums.

-Lying and making fake edits of Seven getting ads on Spotify and YouTube when not ONE kpop fandom, who would be quick to post screenshots dragging a BTS member, posted one proof of that ever happening but ONLY Jimin akgaes are the only ones getting these ads. Right, sure. And on YouTube Insights, Seven's YouTube views so far show no sign of ad views like Queencard for example.

-Lying about ALL remixes being combined when they are ALL separated just like Like Crazy's remixes were, spreading Seven-focused playlists and making it seem like Seven has 20+ versions when it doesn't and you can easily fact-check just by opening up Spotify/Apple Music or any music platform you use.

-Also lying about the Clean and Explicit versions being the same as Like Crazy Eng/Korea version (which I've made MANY rage-quitting threads about Spotify combining different language songs for other artists but draw the line for Jimin/BTS) and how BigHit is the one that split Like Crazy, when that has always been Spotify's doing.

So many things they are doing to smear Seven promotions but forget what Jimin did get that Jungkook no longer has, the digital store. Everything so far has had to change to accommodate that because BB was so pressed by Like Crazy success. So the iTunes pre-orders were in place of the digital store they can no longer utilize.

Forgot to add that before FACE, Jin and RM had album delays, while FACE was shipped ON TIME. There were also other issues with the members before and after him not getting one month pre-orders/remixes/eng versions/one week of TTH playlisting etc that is never highlighted when they nitpick on the only two things that Jungkook got that Jimin should have also gotten seeing as they made an English version of Like Crazy.

And each member has gotten different promotions than the other.

J-Hope got;

-JITB listening party

-Guested on IU Palette

-Headlining Lollapalooza (100K audience)

-That thing with Jay Park

-Hope On The Street

RM got;

-Indigo Showcase

-Psick guesting

-Mini Fanmeet

-Mini Concert

Jin got;

-Many variety shows (but some were later canceled because of the stampede and he was also strapped for time with enlistment drawing near)

Jimin got the kpop rollout;

-K-variety shows (some with Suga)

-K-Music shows (tho short)

-Late Night Shows

-Fan call events

-Mini fan meet

Suga got;

-Fan call events

-IU Palette

-K-variety Shows (some with Jimin)

-Late Night shows

-World Tour (the most taxing and lucrative out of all the solos)

Jungkook got;

-GMA concert that was cancelled (No other US shows because of the writers' strike)

-Two US radio shows

-One UK radio show

-Two UK performance

-Seven flyers

So when they are lying, creating fake screenshots, working with a fandom that hates their own fav, trending hashtags that trended worldwide, etc and just going full-blown unhinged, they deserved to get called out. Because they act like because of two things that Jimin rightfully deserved, they get to drag Jungkook freely for getting. While forgetting all the things Jimin got to twist the truth to fit a narrative.

• i've seen it all unfortunately, ig they have many gc where they organize such vile things, idk what's the solution or how can we at least minimize this, I mean they are paying news outlets, spreading fake rumors on k-community, trending hashtags... idk how they will react if jk's tops hot100, it will be a mess all over twt, I won't be surprised if they managed to trend a hashtag again.

This is not the first time they paid reporters though. I don’t know if you remember that contrived controversy about JK doing “under the table advertising” for his brother’s clothing brand.

Writers were emailed and tipped by Korean JM akgaes about it and Korea’s Fair Trade Commission had to step in to debunk those lies.

And certain users on this site are trying to tell me that his solos are NOT the most unhinged ones they’ve ever come across in this fandom. ;judgingpepe:

• Maybe just say there’s a disagreement within the fandom, instead of trying to throw out anyone you disagree with. This has always been my critique of ARMY on this forum, as someone who is a fan of BTS but always gets called an anti LOL.

You wrote fanfction on this forum accusing Jungkook of rape on other idol.

I as a solo am closer to beeing Bts fan then you ever will be.

LOL indeed

• I think the best we can do is ignore them cause I think with JK and Tae album release they will more pressed as these two are going to have very big numbers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!