[BTS CONTENT] I didn't think it was possible but BigHit keeps proving their incompetency.

• Didn't even give Jungkook's long-awaited (ten fricking years man) solo debut THREE DAYS before dropping Hobi's Jack In The Box on us. And before you say "But Jas, it was JITB anniversary!!" be for real. After I and many others complained FOR WEEKS why BigHit was sabotaging Hobi's debut with that Weverse hostage situation, company stans were so sure Hobi was okay with it and that we'd NEVER get it. ;judgingpepe:

I didn't think they could top FACE and D-Day debacle but they were SET to prove me wrong. Now there is unnecessary fighting and confusion with this fuckass poor timing. WHO is in charge and can we get that person FIRED??? How much longer must we juggle BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK releases before this fandom implodes??? We're not bulletproof BigHit :pepe-firing:

• I also wanted to say the same thing but didn't because it would just create another debate of bighit's incompetency which we can't do anything about.

This way of release is also dividing the fandom further because now jk solo stans or some jk biased armys would start cursing hobi just like it happened with jimin and suga.

I don't even know what is the strategy behind this. They could have easily wait for atleast 1 week before dropping the news for jitb preorder. It won't effect seven anyway but seeing members getting bashed by solos and whole fandom fighting each other every other day is just exhausting.;(

• I agree they should have held off at least a week or so. Let these men have room to BREATHE with these releases. Plus, the damage is done with J-Hope's release at this point. Like, they clearly realized they fumbled the bag with the WV albums/no traditional physical strategy but what's done is done...at least do this physical release when it has a moment to shine instead of shoehorning the pre-order into JK's big week, upsetting OT7s AND solos in the process.

• BUT WAIT.... THERE'S MORE! Lol HYBE has all this massive security and still falls flat 🤣🤣🤣 a guy in his 20s just got sent to jail because he impersonated a member of BTS and got a producer to give him info on alot of unreleased music and this dude even shared the music online 🤣🤡🤡🤡. This guy must be a spitting image of Jungkook they didn't show the suspects face but he must be like how Soobin of txt is with Minhyuk of BtoB literal fuckin identical twins you can't tell apart

• My god you guys are a miserable bunch

Yes, an album that we were told for months that Hobi didn't want and we will never get just announced not even THREE full days into another member's debut is a great business move all around and will unite the fandom with no complaints whatsoever. ;judgingpepe:

Ah right, company stans are wired to think the company can never do any wrong. On top of the ongoing tagging of BTS under Jungkook's first official debut (when no other member's debut has BTS tagged) and this, all I'm seeing is infighting and quite frankly BigHit is 1000000000000000000% to be blamed. They wasted Jan/Feb esp Feb to have a debut/JITB album release during his birthday month and ever since has squashed everyone's releases together like ARMY has unlimited funds.

• my hot take is that the fandom's lack of unity with the solo releases has little to do with how close they have been released. the album sales show how divided the fandom has been in pt 2. all armys are simply not rallying behind each member the way some of us would have hopped, and people are prioritising their biases releases point blank period. i also feel like some people are overlooking the fact that the boys are racing against their pending military services, so yeah, if everyone is going to release smtg this year before joining the military, its going to be tight.

this whole thing about "overshadowing" releases by having them so close together is questionable to me. i don't think many of the results would have changed even with one bts solo a quarter. and that simply wasnt a realistic timeline anyway.

also js i do believe the physical on the anniversary of release was a part of hobi's planned rollout looking at recent statements. its clear he wanted the live songs to be included and immortalised. i wont argue about it, but the dismissiveness just so you have more to be angry about...lol

• This fandom is a joke, look, it's hard to make everything into a problem, but here people are incredible.

When some of you leave the internet will have a heart attack.

Hybe is in need of employees. Please check to see if they're hiring.

• my hot take is that the fandom's lack of unity with the solo releases has little to do with how close they have been released. the album sales show how divided the fandom has been in pt 2. all armys are simply not rallying behind each member the way some of us would have hopped, and people are prioritising their biases releases point blank period. i also feel like some people are overlooking the fact that the boys are racing against their pending military services, so yeah, if everyone is going to release smtg this year before joining the military, its going to be tight.

this whole thing about "overshadowing" releases by having them so close together is questionable to me. i don't think many of the results would have changed even with one bts solo a quarter. and that simply wasnt a realistic timeline anyway.

also js i do believe the physical on the anniversary of release was a part of hobi's planned rollout looking at recent statements. its clear he wanted the live songs to be included and immortalised. i wont argue about it, but the dismissiveness just so you have more to be angry about...lol

Ah, not you that only ever appear in BTS threads when BigHit needs defending. :skull: Don't make it a point of habit now, you were doing just fine ignoring BTS all year. :borahae: Stick to that or hype up the other Hybe groups you stan.

Are you hybe employee because you always have some weird explanation for their fuckups

• the boys are racing against their pending military services, so yeah, if everyone is going to release smtg this year before joining the military, its going to be tight.

The only one that should be rushing it the one in your avatar.

Do the math. How many months between June 2022 and December 2023!

There is 7 of them not 77. They don't need to be all over each other.

This looks more like units debut not solo.

• Ah, not you that only ever appear in BTS threads when BigHit needs defending. :skull: Don't make it a point of habit now, you were doing just fine ignoring BTS all year. :borahae: Stick to that or hype up the other Hybe groups you stan.

i have never left this site, nor have i been ignoring bts. but i stopped interacting bc this is what the army community on this website has been reduced to. y'all are fcking annoying, every other post is negativity, and some of the best army users are long gone. i have other communities i prefer to get bts content from. i feel like sharing my opinion on these specific topics sometimes bc its become nearly an echo chamber here. y'all just vent and people barely have any sort of discussion anymore or share different perspectives bc all you do is dismiss them with the "company stan" shit. why are you still here, posting on an open forum, and attempting to discredit people that have a different opinion? why dont you go back to your private discord group chats or whatever.

you can say whatever you want about me, but that doesn't change how much i support bts and always will. you and others being assholes any time i dare to utter a word wont take that away from me.

The only one that should be rushing it the one in your avatar.

Do the math. How many months between June 2022 and December 2023!

There is 7 of them not 77. They don't need to be all over each other.

This looks more like units debut not solo.

are we forgetting that they said their goal was to all be back from the military by 2025? i feel like many of them intend to go earlier than they need to... i mean, hobi already did. but if that was just a statement to appease fans we'll see sooner than later i guess.

• Who are you even fooling? You have ignored ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL POSITIVE BTS related threads all this year, not one "hey I liked that perf" or "hey I liked that song" because all your ass cares about is worshiping an entity that doesn't pay you, so of course, you only focus on the negative "echo chamber" and ignore all the positive. That's on you and Hybe shooters. BLOCK ME so I don't have to see you're annoying ass in my threads.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!