Can we FINALLY admit Lisa is bigger than Jennie?

• Lisa keeps breaking records left and right by herself. She doesn't even need Blackpink anymore.

She just destroyed Blackpink record by herself on spotify. It looks like if anything Blackpink is holding her back.

Jennie fans need to finally admit defeat. This will actually help Blink fandom cause now they can stop fighting among themselves and start stock piling ammo for the future war against NewJeans.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jisoo>> both. ;p

This is what I'm talking about. Blink is the most divided fandom ever.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After the disaster Jennie suffered with a big teased acting debut on a massive US network alongside a huge Collab with the biggest artist on Spotify right now only for both to bomb enormously and her to make 0 noise in either...yeah no debate.

Jennie fans would be embarrassed to speak.

• After the disaster Jennie suffered with a big teased acting debut on a massive US network alongside a huge Collab with the biggest artist on Spotify right now only for both to bomb enormously and her to make 0 noise in either...yeah no debate.

Lisa's colab with Taeyang flopped even harder tho

• I can’t believe drew’s weaksauce bait actually worked and bp akgaes actually showed up after crawling out of their hole to fight each other like string puppets pepe-ooh Maybe op might be onto sth :thinkerpepe:

• NO WAY is BlackPink going to break up ...

MISS A Group was 'alive' for *2 Years* on the JYP 'building wall'

even though they were actually 'group dead' already ... :wink:
    (Change topic)

I see all these AKP Users getting BANNED on REPLY to you here ...

Are you ($$$) paying PROTECTION MONEY to AKP or something ??? ... :p

Drew_B <--

• Lisa's colab with Taeyang flopped even harder tho

But it didn't. It charted for more days on Spotify(even tho it still did terrible) and it actually entered several daily charts in Korea. Jennie's song had 1 day on Spotify and didn't even enter the Melon top 1000 daily chart, not 100...1000. It didn't even enter Bugs. As poorly as Shoong(?) performed it was somehow leagues above Jennies last release.

Taeyang is also a relative nobody when held up against the biggest male artist of the last decade. The artist with the most listeners in the world right now. The flopage is on a whole level of its own.

• But it didn't. It charted for more days on Spotify(even tho it still did terrible) and it actually entered several daily charts in Korea. Jennie's song had 1 day on Spotify and didn't even enter the Melon top 1000 daily chart, not 100...1000. It didn't even enter Bugs. As poorly as Shoong(?) performed it was somehow leagues above Jennies last release.

Taeyang is also a relative nobody when held up against the biggest male artist of the last decade. The artist with the most listeners in the world right now. The flopage is on a whole level of its own.

So if Jennie wasn't featured on the song, the song wouldn't have flopped? You're saying everyone decided not listen to the biggest male artist of the last decade's song just to boycott Jennie? She had 5 sec in the entire song. The song flopped because the show was a shitshow literally. Jennie has nothing to do with the song or show flopping.

what's wrong with you? you weren't this toxic before what did jennie do to you? weren't you digusted when some users were coming for Jeongyeon's weight I saw you shading jennie for her acting in the idol too

if you don't like the fandom at least come for them not the idol they have nothing do with anything.

And it doesn't matter if the idol didn't do well in the big scheme of things it was a side project lol she was just trying it out but if anything it affected the weeknd jennie is Korean idol it doesn't matter.

• they are ALL SUPER FAVULOUS.

yes, there are some numbers bigger than others.

You might notice that Lisa is my bias.

But Jennie is a monster in everthing she does. Just because one girl is bigger in some aspect does not mean the other are worst.

Jisoo was so underminded by everyone, until Flower. Jisoo broke some big huge records too, her sales are amazing.

We don´t need to downplay one member to praise another.

the only competition on solo´s are each other...and Nayeon. Period

and as a group they are the power house.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• what's wrong with you? you weren't this toxic before what did jennie do to you? weren't you digusted when some users were coming for Jeongyeon's weight I saw you shading jennie for her acting in the idol too

if you don't like the fandom at least come for them not the idol they have nothing do with anything.

And it doesn't matter if the idol didn't do well in the big scheme of things it was a side project lol she was just trying it out but if anything it affected the weeknd jennie is Korean idol it doesn't matter.

I wasnt toxic before? Sorry but didn't me and you used to routinely trash Aespa and SM stans in private chats? Maybe you've just got used to being phoney outside of DMs lol.

Song flopping/body shaming is the same thing now?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!