[theqoo] FEMALE IDOL WHO DEBUTD UNDER FIFTY FIFTY'S CEO RELEASES IG POST

• [theqoo] FEMALE IDOL WHO DEBUTD UNDER FIFTY FIFTY'S CEO RELEASES IG POST

AVvXsEh-x-th8KTWehp1BEXJEFN-KOhoKWIRawOXK4T2aIcaK10HaZAYg6TM7KVSXTUG7UEjv1YJ-jZ3yrv0lboC1iOhueP47CL8Lo9_tg8W-av4iy_1rYm7ky_vXR6TI7Cdo70K79WpPPwYOtHmIbuOVytFRbVEDTCwQnfm8fT3OPPQv0qlKX4iq36KEGQLbxE=s16000

"This is truly upsetting.
    From the beginning of our debut, [The CEO] was spending his own pocket money, even though we had no profit, he was always coming up with event schedules, and thanks to the CEO, I learned Chinese, I was able to learn acting and dancing too.
    He acknowledged me, believed in me, and supported me.
    He is one of the person I'm most grateful for in my life.
    He always say things like "My kids are such good dancers, you guys are so kind, you are like my daughters. It's ok to be singers as long as you sing well. He has never shown us a single dirty outlook on trainee or singers' lives
    (To the point where once I left my CEO, I finally saw how dirty the industry was)
    The CEO is a really good person, like a father.
    I had a chat with the CEO a few days ago.
    He said that he was happy to see me living a good life now..
    And that he was worried because it hasn't been long since my dad passed away.
    I really hope that he resolves this issue and gets the compensation he deserves."

AVvXsEiXMk0JduQiN9Dkk_tx45Wjzb9N6iyvDTlhjx3DQ6-Xs873KgEhcUz-reGI3fn58S_RRZbu9OeVWvFHfRmsfXN0u_9D4lO8Yp9wn5nyPcOAykleozPAUVOsKxUNcaZJJ3TtWxVnbcaA3YjuaIqP4AvaZrJEoZz5Ho5m0f1g_69tcWbVbwpsCHBjap-ppzw=s16000

Katalk: CEO: Thank you.. Minhee-yah ㅎ
    - It's so~~~~~o nice to see your livng happily ..ㅎㅎ

"Even when he's having a hard time, he's only talking about us. Everyone [the members) were worried about the CEO so the Oscar family (?) all contacted him after such a long time ㅠ
    Sarah (?) heard from me and said she couldn't sleep all night..
    If the reason I keep uploading these is that I want [FIFTY FIFTY] to get cancelled because their activities are ruined anyways, then yes, I'll listen to how much of a hard time they are going through.
    But in a situation where things were going well for them, the fact that they meticulously prepared to backstab [the company] is pissing me off so much that I want everyone around me to know"

original post: here

1. He seriously sounds like such a good person

2. The CEO seems like a good man ㅠㅠ

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How can you do something like that to such a good person?

4. These members are disgusting

5. It's not easy to meet a CEO like that in the entertainment industry, they were so lucky.... He's not only kind for investing into them, he genuinely wishes them to have a good life, that's a good person

6. He looks like a good person, the fact that people around him view him as someone easy is frustrating... He lived a kind life and still got backstabbed. This makes me realize that it's better to just live a greedy and bad life and getting sworn at instead

7. "Live a good life and you'll receive the good karma" is a thing of the past now...

8. I really wish the CEO well... Please...

9. He's such a good person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Seriously he seems like a good person, and this is the kind of person that people will backstab on... but these kids sure are even more impressive because they ended up ruining their own luck

[theqoo] FEMALE IDOL WHO DEBUTD UNDER FIFTY FIFTY'S CEO RELEASES IG POST
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Also try to be a little bit more neutral instead of peaking sides cuz there's also a post about an artist who previously worked with the coe that sided with the girls

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShufenShufen

Edited once, last by nana18 ().

• Damn why this dude is going all the way to play this nice persona the more they push it the less it's believable

Yes. It almost sounds like it is staged

He doesn't know how to stop, but this kind of action usually leads to disaster since inconsistencies begin to show up

• Also try to be a little bit more neutral instead of peaking sides cuz there's also a post about an artist who previously worked with director who sided with the girls

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember the name Gil Hakmi. Was in some shows for a short time and simply disappeared

• This almost sounds like some member of a cult defending the cult leader who is about to be arrested for a host of crimes

• Not sure what exactly is happening with the legal battles. Dont really know who is more believable, the girls and the producer or the CEO.

But if this issue becomes national news, and this CEO guy gets to be in front of cameras doing interviews and gets the GP on his side, there is a way for him to turn the loss of 5050 into a long term positive.

Assuming he lets 5050 go and gives them whatever they want to close that chapter in his life, he could be set up for success with his next group. He might get the pick of the litter when it comes to the best trainees, esp if they believe that he's a trustworthy and caring CEO (we know how horrendous some of these fly by night Kpop labels can be).

Obviously it's too late for these specific names since they've all been scooped up, but imagine him being able to get a group the caliber of Jinni, Heejin, and Natty. Or even better maybe, he could grab the best BG trainees since there is definitely a hole that the current 4th gen groups just arent filling. Almost every top BG debuted in 2019 or earlier, the only exception that i see is Enhypen.

For a nugu label, he would be in a much better position than most.

• One word is enough to judge his competency - HotShot.

He failed with Hotshot and Ha Sungwoon, who was widely known when Wanna One disbanded and he was even a friend of a member of the best known act of the world.

he failed with them. Even if he is given IU, Karina, Haerin and Kazuha plus $10 million he could spend on anywhere he feels like, he will fail. People like him always have a knack of finding the best way to fail even if given every help possible.

• I remember that during the T-Ara crisis, there was only one voice of reason. He was a foreigner writing in English and he defended the members although he didn't criticize Hwayoung.

I don't remember his name, but since he had no skin on that game, he could see things more clearly than all these Koreans who were mired into a bunch of stories which mostly proved to be false. The careers of T-Ara members, especially Eunjung, never really recovered.

I don't even like the Fifty Fifty members too much since they have not paid their respects to IU, but I am doing what I can to be objective, just so people who have no stake on this game can at least see things in a more objective way, cutting all the bullshit the Owner and Siahn and others are spreading.

There is no one who is really innocent in this sad affair, so it is about who believes whom. Those who actually present facts, instead of lies, propaganda and outlandish tall tales, would win in the end.

• It is so over for Fifty Fifty, not just her but all her former bandmates(Lush) sided with the CEO.

The Lush Members Profile (Updated!)
    The Lush Members Profile: The Lush Facts The Lush was a three member girl group under Oscar Entertainment, which consists of J.美/J.Mi/Jamie, Mini/Minnie, and…
    kprofiles.com

https://www.instagram.com/minhee219h/

주이서 (@wlgptm16) • Instagram photos and videos
    5,630 Followers, 477 Following, 52 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 주이서 (@wlgptm16)
    www.instagram.com

유사라 (@usarah0212) • Instagram photos and videos
    1,043 Followers, 225 Following, 689 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 유사라 (@usarah0212)
    www.instagram.com

• Stop bringing Tara into this, it is nothing alike.

• Who are they? Some random people on the street?

Not too many people even know the group they are referring to existed.

and their very nuguhood tells how competent Mr. jeon was.

I am amazed that Jeon has to go to the bottom of his contact list to get support.

This is no different from the T-Ara crisis, and you have not explained why it is different. Fortunately , or unfortunately for Mr. Jeon, Siahn seems to be more competent than Kwangsoo to deal with this kind of stuff.

• Isn't the main complaint just that he's incompetent as a CEO? If he truly is this kind and sweet and taken advantage of, then that complaint may have some merit. If you read between the lines of everything his side says happened, he basically just shelled out a ton of money he didn't have with no budget and no backbone. The courts won't care if he's a nice guy if the complaint against him is about his lack of competence as a boss :S

• Who are they? Some random people on the street?

Not too many people even know the group they are referring to existed.

and their very nuguhood tells how competent Mr. jeon was.

Whether they were successful or not doesn't matter. That's not the reason 5050 is suing, or is it? If they are truly suing the company in order to get out to a bigger one where their chance for succeeding will be bigger, then that won't convince the judge.

The courts won't care if he's a nice guy if the complaint against him is about his lack of competence as a boss :S

The court also won't care about where did he spend the investment money. CEOs can allocate the investment however they deem appropriate, especially since it is not a public company that has shareholders. There is no criteria by which a court can judge CEO for being bad or good at his job. That's why 5050 added the health issue into the mix. Because that's the only thing that can hold up in court.

• The court also won't care about where did he spend the investment money. CEOs can allocate the investment however they deem appropriate, especially since it is not a public company that has shareholders

They kinda do? if 50/50 is prying on the investment from interpark that supposedly should be used for them and they can somehow prove or the CEO fails to reason why things are the way they are, then that adds ground to their case, remember they're not implicating the CEO, the core of their lawsuit is breach of trust so they want to suspend their exclusive contract, so in theory all they need to do is to prove their CEO is acting a tad bit shady and they're off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!