Kinda surprised gidle ended twice on Spotify with such ease

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tomboy would soon be ending cheerup too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe twice weren't that big of a group that onces make them seem like they were if they getting ended so easily

• Different age, different kpop popularity world wide, there's so many things wrong with your comment, I like Idle, Latata and Hann are one of my favourite songs, don't try to start a fan war.

How does this reasoning work if Twice are the ones with a much bigger global push? Unless you think Gidle are more popular globally despite that :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• How does this reasoning work if Twice are the ones with a much bigger global push? Unless you think Gidle are more popular globally despite that :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Twice is an 8 year old group with most of its super hit songs already behind them. Twice is more popular than Gidle but gidle has just released an amazing song. Do you believe fifty fifty is the most popular girl group right now just based on Spotify monthly listeners?

• Twice is an 8 year old group with most of its super hit songs already behind them. Twice is more popular than Gidle but gidle has just released an amazing song. Do you believe fifty fifty is the most popular girl group right now just based on Spotify monthly listeners?

No I don’t, equating this with global kpop popularity was what the Twice fan I was quoting said to dry and downplay it as if it’s a given for new groups :pepe-narrow-eyes:

G-Idle are so far from the promotion that some of their 4th gen peers get globally.

• can gidle tour like twice tho all I know is twice is really making money

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!