FIFTY FIFTY's music video shooting for ‘Barbie Dreams’ off the Barbie  soundtrack has reportedly been cancelled + Several other schedules have reportedly been cancelled

• You're putting too much faith in western fans Fifty-fifty has zero fan base there they're no BTS or Black pink no body knows who sang Cupid and they don't care to know so pretty their careers az fifty fifty is gone

The reason the FF members did this is because they had no chance to build a Korean base to begin with.

Koreans prefer to think that they are over, but they will just operate in places where the Koreans don't watch and when they redebut in another country the Koreans would not even initially recognize who they are until someone spills the beans.

From the start they were not destined to be part of KPop, and now, they will severe any remaining link they have with Korea, once for all.

• Fifty Fifty's case is a great example of why idols from nugu agencies rarely rise out of nugudom. It isn't big 4 privilege, it isn't for lack of potential. It's that majority of these nugu companies are run by people that loose their minds over the first whiff of money coming in

Indeed. They only see immediate profits.

Elsewhere I wrote that FF members made the correct decision by severing themselves from the Attrakt owner, who intended to spend their revenues on his next boy group.

I wrote that Yuju's career basically dived after she dueted with a couple nugus, cheapening her image , at the insistence of the owner. We would have seen Aran duetting with a couple nugus, and ending up like Yuju, except Aran was not the kind of person to be forced into things like that.

• Fifty Fifty's case is a great example of why idols from nugu agencies rarely rise out of nugudom. It isn't big 4 privilege, it isn't for lack of potential. It's that majority of these nugu companies are run by people that loose their minds over the first whiff of money coming in

i believe this. these people never have the long game in mind, kpop is a get rich quick scheme for most

• Kind of deserved for screwing over their CEO, hope they learn from this!

Right??? I know this is a kpop forum and most ppl are bias shrills, but i’m confused why all the hate is on the company.

You don’t get to sign a contract, have a company bet on you by training, promoting, producing, then decide to leave because another company offers you more money AFTER the hard work of the nugu company.

The company has ever right to bench them. The girls could have easily grew with their nugu company and basically own it by being their primary breadwinner, but instead, the girls got greedy and wanted more (when they legally couldn’t because of a contract)

• What happened to Fifty-Fifty and Cupid is something that only happens once in a generation in kpop. Even more impressive is that most of the success was international. Yet all that potential down the drain because of greed and short-sighted thinking. The Korean gp has turned on the members and they don't have a stable fanbase internationally or domestically to back them up. On top of that,the lawsuit will result in a long hiatus, and as more time passes that's more time for the world to forget Fifty-Fifty and Cupid. They're only potential saving grace is if their now unpromoted OST for the Barbie Movie goes viral, which is unlikely.

• i believe this. these people never have the long game in mind, kpop is a get rich quick scheme for most

Most people dont realize just how tiny these Kpop labels truly are. Even Cube has less employees than my local Walmart STORE ffs. And the so called Big 4 wouldnt even qualify as small cap companies in the US except for Hybe.

All the nugu ones are literally run by like 4 people with the group members stuffed 8 deep in a crappy two bedroom "dorm". It's sad and funny to me when i read poor international fans on TW demanding that their fave's labels hire all these expensive law firms to sue malicious commenters or hire expensive security to protect them at airports, i mean do they realize that their nugu label can barely afford toilet paper in their basement office? These truly are fly by night operations.

• Most people dont realize just how tiny these Kpop labels truly are. Even Cube has less employees than my local Walmart STORE ffs. And the so called Big 4 wouldnt even qualify as small cap companies in the US except for Hybe.

All the nugu ones are literally run by like 4 people with the group members stuffed 8 deep in a crappy two bedroom "dorm". It's sad and funny to me when i read poor international fans on TW demanding that their fave's labels hire all these expensive law firms to sue malicious commenters or hire expensive security to protect them at airports, i mean do they realize that their nugu label can barely afford toilet paper in their basement office? These truly are fly by night operations.

yea idk abt this but in 2019 it was revealed that blockberry (that piece of shit) had only 15 employees!

12 were the members and the rest...

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…s%20only%2015%20employees.

• What happened to Fifty-Fifty and Cupid is something that only happens once in a generation in kpop. Even more impressive is that most of the success was international. Yet all that potential down the drain because of greed and short-sighted thinking. The Korean gp has turned on the members and they don't have a stable fanbase internationally or domestically to back them up. On top of that,the lawsuit will result in a long hiatus, and as more time passes that's more time for the world to forget Fifty-Fifty and Cupid. They're only potential saving grace is if their now unpromoted OST for the Barbie Movie goes viral, which is unlikely.

it's really a salt rubbing on the wound when Newjeans fans talking about FIFTY-FIFTY demise

• I don't get why kpoppies here are blindly defending the girls? Like have we seen the contracts, earnings or something to assume they are actually being mistreated. I don't think they deserve all the hate they are getting from knetz but if it turns out there is nothing wrong with the contracts they just digged a hole by themselves out of greediness and their career is practically over, hopefully it's not the case though.

• I don't get why kpoppies here are blindly defending the girls? Like have we seen the contracts, earnings or something to assume they are actually being mistreated. I don't think they deserve all the hate they are getting from knetz but if it turns out there is nothing wrong with the contracts they just digged a hole by themselves out of greediness and their career is practically over, hopefully it's not the case though.

Because the owner is a shady character who ruined the careers of Hotshot and Ha Sungwoon, and he blatantly said that he would launch a new boy group with the investments he would supposedly get from FF. He is no better than all these fly by night company owners like that of GFriend and Momoland, and plus all he has are claims, no hard evidence.

Most opinions the Koreans have on FF are based upon the words of the owner, who was in the industry for 30 years and do know how to play the game with Korean public opinion. However he has forgotten that FF doesn't care about Korea and all they want is promote outside of Korea without him benefitting.

• In Korea, where they would bring about 2% of their total revenues, probably yes.

They will be flopping anywhere and everywhere after this. It's bad enough that it's almost impossible to find people that can even name the members of the group and now if they change the group name too. This group is 99% dead anywhere.

• They will be flopping anywhere and everywhere after this. It's bad enough that it's almost impossible to find people that can even name the members of the group and now if they change the group name too. This group is 99% dead anywhere.

If there is money there is a demand

let the Koreans live without them and continue to stick up to someone who can never enter Hot 100.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!