The best songs produced/written by female idols

• Post your favourite songs produced and/or written by female idols

This is an appreciation thread to celebrate the talent of women in the idol industry so please no shading/insulting any idols

I’ll start

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Minnie co-produced it

Soyeon and Minnie helped write the lyrics

• This song is just a masterpiece. :lover1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Behind The Mask from Twice written by Heize is excellent.

I just gave that a listen again

It’s such a calming healing song

For anyone who want to give it a listen

• Of course, everything from (G)I-DLE.

Also, Dalshabet(달샤벳) - JOKER.

Written, composed and arranged by DALsooobin, Shin Jae Hoon, and LEEZ

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hyoyeon sober is one of the best kpop songs ever

External Content youtube.com

(Fucking SM bitch age restricting it)

External Content m.youtube.com

Tiffany's Lips on Lips EP especially Born again, Lips on Lips, Runway and flower

• This song is just a masterpiece. :lover1:

This song literally gives me the shivers

It’s so pretty

And her live vocals :blushing:

• Why did no one do this song yet???

This masterpiece was written by God Jihyo

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This song is a bop!

‘Gimme wanna baby gimme wanna baby, joker, joker’ is stuck in my head now

Why did no one do this song yet???

This masterpiece was written by God Jihyo

Is there anything God Jihyo can’t do??

• Uh Oh by (G)I-DLE is my favourite song right now , and Soyeon was one of the songwriters :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

Fully written and composed <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!